Study Buddy Looking for study buddy

cutiepiejulia12

Study Buddy
Hi:) Looking for a study buddy to motivate me because I tend to be a procastinator. I have gotten better but don't have someone to study with, especially on weekends so if you're so busy you even study on weekends let's be study buddies:) Here's a little bit about me:

The only thing I'm an expert at is being a procrastinator. Whenever I'm not doing an all-nighter to catch up on schoolwork or debating my whole life existence, I am stuffing my face as I watch Netflix! I like to watch basically everything but I will always have a special spot for kdramas! Hopeless romantic here<3. Anyway, I've been doing all-nighters since middle school and I need to work on that. Trying to get my life together and make it a habit of studying earlier instead of being on social media for hours. Need a little motivation to reach my goals. Regarding school, I am currently an uprising junior in college and I am majoring in psychology with a minor in neuroscience. Update: I dropped my minor and am trying to minor in women, gender and sexuality studies now lol! I'm also Pre-PA but that's still up for debate! Don't know what I want to do in life, just know I love to help others! I think helping one another is always good which is why I'm here, trying to get some motivation to study and get my life together! Wishing you all the best in getting your goals done:)

machine learner

Study Buddy
Hi:) Looking for a study buddy to motivate me because I tend to be a procastinator. I have gotten better but don't have someone to study with, especially on weekends so if you're so busy you even study on weekends let's be study buddies:) Here's a little bit about me:

The only thing I'm an expert at is being a procrastinator. Whenever I'm not doing an all-nighter to catch up on schoolwork or debating my whole life existence, I am stuffing my face as I watch Netflix! I like to watch basically everything but I will always have a special spot for kdramas! Hopeless romantic here<3. Anyway, I've been doing all-nighters since middle school and I need to work on that. Trying to get my life together and make it a habit of studying earlier instead of being on social media for hours. Need a little motivation to reach my goals. Regarding school, I am currently an uprising junior in college and I am majoring in psychology with a minor in neuroscience. Update: I dropped my minor and am trying to minor in women, gender and sexuality studies now lol! I'm also Pre-PA but that's still up for debate! Don't know what I want to do in life, just know I love to help others! I think helping one another is always good which is why I'm here, trying to get some motivation to study and get my life together! Wishing you all the best in getting your goals done:)
anywhere but mine discord is machine#2318

vicky mac

Vicky medical 1
Study Buddy

I am also same
We can become a good study buddies wanna try?