Study Buddy Looking for study buddy and a friend (anyone is welcomed! Please read the description)

Appleish

Study Buddy
Hii! I am currently studying for a big exam I'll be having in three months time (SPM) with subjects such as physics, chemistry, biology and additional mathematics. Preferably, I'd love to be a study buddy with someone who has the same passion and interest as I do -- which is psychology or is studying similar subjects (But it's okay if you're not hehe)

I am fluent in English and if you're looking for a study buddy to help you in English, I'd be happy to lend a hand.

My time zone is UTC+8 but I will try to be flexible with whatever timezone you may have. I'll be using the pomodoro technique for each sessions (probably at least two sessions a week) And with that in mind, thank you for reading through this! I hope you'll have the loveliest day.

Last edited:

Bruh108

Study Buddy
Hii! I am currently studying for a big exam I'll be having in three months time (SPM) with subjects such as physics, chemistry, biology and additional mathematics. Preferably, I'd love to be a study buddy with someone who has the same passion and interest as I do -- which is psychology or is studying similar subjects (But it's okay if you're not hehe)

I am fluent in English and if you're looking for a study buddy to help you in English, I'd be happy to lend a hand.

My time zone is UTC+8 but I will try to be flexible with whatever timezone you may have. I'll be using the pomodoro technique for each sessions (probably at least two sessions a week) And with that in mind, thank you for reading through this! I hope you'll have the loveliest day.
Heyya. Our interests match, and hehe your shibas profile picture is cute <3

YouniqueSTAR

Study Buddy

Hey im in utc+8 too!! Pm me?

Chriz

Study Buddy

Hey I am interested in all subjects you stated. I graduated with Chemistry as Major and Physics, Mathematics as Minors. Biology and Psychology were my electives. And I indeed am interested in almost all STEM subjects. My time zone is UTC +5.30. I am a night owl rather than morning person. So let me know if you are interested

D

Deleted member 49550

Hii! I'll also have that exam in 6 months with the same subjects.
we can be study buddies
let me know if you're interested^^

Hi everyone. This is Arina Ronya. I am currently taking a major exam and language training academically (in English). I want to become an English teacher. And I want to speak English fluently. unfortunately, I'm not at the level I want right now. contact me if you would like to work together. thanks

KashishJain

Hey we can study together

rio_.

Umm...can we study together..I've an exam coming up in a month..with the same subjects u mentioned...so it'd be great if we can do that. I'm fluent in English and I practice pomodoro technique too. And I can study for four hours or more..yeah, that's all.