Study Buddy Looking for study buddy (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚. Skype or zoom

krystallloh

Hi! I'm Krystal and I'm currently studying at a local university. I study anytime as long as I'm not having lessons. Just leave me a message, or dm me on Instagram krystallloh if you wanna study together! We can study on Zoom/Skype. You don't have to be in the same time zone, neither be studying the same subject, but I HIGHLY prefer the videos to be on mute while studying as I usually study 10 hours straight :)

Would be good if we can create a group and study together (best if it's everyday hehehe).

trix

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm Krystal and I'm currently studying at a local university. I study anytime as long as I'm not having lessons. Just leave me a message, or dm me on Instagram krystallloh if you wanna study together! We can study on Zoom/Skype. You don't have to be in the same time zone, neither be studying the same subject, but I HIGHLY prefer the videos to be on mute while studying as I usually study 10 hours straight :)

Would be good if we can create a group and study together (best if it's everyday hehehe).
Hi! I would like to join :)

Siddhi Shetty

Study Buddy

Hey krystallloh!
Can I join?