Study Buddy Looking for accountability partner who is doing web-devlopment and data structure and algorithm.

Bruh108

Study Buddy
We can text each other to check progress made everyday and tell our goals
Heyya bud. I hope you're having a wonderful time today. Yes, I just started with Learning Python and after some weeks I'll get started with Web development. I'm 18 and just joined this application, let's see if we can collab being study-buddies of each other. Would be wonderful to hear your reply :)

MahaTimraz

Study Buddy
Heyya bud. I hope you're having a wonderful time today. Yes, I just started with Learning Python and after some weeks I'll get started with Web development. I'm 18 and just joined this application, let's see if we can collab being study-buddies of each other. Would be wonderful to hear your reply :)
Hi

I am looking for a study partner to study with me the Data science certificate ( Python ) on Data Camp. I am also studying the IBM Machine learning course on Coursera.

Self-paced courses offer great material but they require to be highly motivated and committed. I need someone to attend the courses with me, discuss, and do some hands-on exercises so we can keep each other motivated and committed. My plan is to study for 1 hour daily.

Br
Maha Ali