Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy

limjiahui16

• Study Buddy Subject: Accounting and Finance or any

• I'm studying for Degree

• Preferred language:​

English
  • About me:​

Hey! I am Accounting and finance degree student looking for a study buddy to motivate each other and help each other if needed. I tend to get bored that's why I need a study buddy. I want us to study buddies to become high achievers. I am from Malaysia. 21 years old. Preferably to use Discord. I can't study by Pomodoro strictly. I hope we have like minds and the same topics to discuss. I may be a bit chatty not always it depends also.

Isaac goh

I NEED A STUDY BUDDY ASAP
  • Study Buddy Subject: Accounting and Finance or any​

• I'm studying for Degree​

English

Hey! I am Accounting and finance degree student looking for a study buddy to motivate each other and help each other if needed. I tend to get bored that's why I need a study buddy. I want us to study buddies to become high achievers. I am from Malaysia. 21 years old. Preferably to use Discord. I can't study by Pomodoro strictly. I hope we have like minds and the same topics to discuss. I may be a bit chatty not always it depends also.
Bamboozl#4654 hey add me on discord lets study tgt

anhdd99

Hello
Group Manager
Study Buddy
  • Study Buddy Subject: Accounting and Finance or any​

• I'm studying for Degree​

English

What a coincidence! I am currently studying accounting & finance major in Malaysia. I have a study group on google meet, If you want to join with me, you can send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator: