Study Buddy Looking for a Python development study buddy (Django or Flask)

lulu_thuli

Hey guys! I'm currently learning Django web development but it's been hard for me to stick to one thing and be really good at it so far. I'm tired of changing fields, frameworks, and programming languages so I'm looking for someone who can be my study buddy and 'eye' so that I focus on Django alone this time until I'm done with the course. I'd prefer to not use videos for the study sessions but we can occasionally check up on each other via Zoom. Thanks in advance!

osamaahmed

Group Manager
Hey guys! I'm currently learning Django web development but it's been hard for me to stick to one thing and be really good at it so far. I'm tired of changing fields, frameworks, and programming languages so I'm looking for someone who can be my study buddy and 'eye' so that I focus on Django alone this time until I'm done with the course. I'd prefer to not use videos for the study sessions but we can occasionally check up on each other via Zoom. Thanks in advance!
if you still interested I'm

lulu_thuli

There isn't any group yet. Which platform would you prefer to use? I've been thinking of making a Telegram group.