Study Buddy Looking for a Math Study Buddy

NotRealArtic

Study Buddy
I'm just a senior high school student whose going back to the basics and fundamentals of mathematics to prepare for college & scholarship examinations. Wishing to find a study buddy who I can talk and study mathematics together, probably teach and test each other as well.

Lizo

Study Buddy
I'm just a senior high school student whose going back to the basics and fundamentals of mathematics to prepare for college & scholarship examinations. Wishing to find a study buddy who I can talk and study mathematics together, probably teach and test each other as well.
Hey, i'm also preparing for my college mock exams. Can we be study buddies?

D

Deleted member 60986

I am also preparing for the university entrance exam and sat most importantly I need someone with whom I can study math so I am definitely up for this

medicine_student

Study Buddy
Hey I'm preparing for medical entrance examination. Dm if interested