Study Buddy Looking for a high school study buddy

rae.shr

She/They, 16, Maths major
Study Buddy
Hello, I'm a sophomore and I'm looking for a high schooler from another country to study, share notes, and keep up with (preferably a sophomore like myself). We can also motivate each other.
I'm a female and I don't care about your gender. And my GMT is +3:30.

nixkyy_89

Study Buddy
Hello, I'm a sophomore and I'm looking for a high schooler from another country to study, share notes, and keep up with (preferably a sophomore like myself). We can also motivate each other.
hii you know me too because I can't study by myself and lack motivation after 2 hours :) so yeahhh

nixkyy_89

Study Buddy
@niki_690Great, so which app are you more comfortable with? I have Telegram, snap & discord (& Tumblr too). Though I think
Telegram functions the best. Give me your IDs to add you. :)
Great, so which app are you more comfortable with? I have Telegram, snap & discord (& Tumblr too). Though I think
Telegram functions the best. Give me your IDs to add you. :)
@niki_690 this is my username at telegram

rae.shr

She/They, 16, Maths major
Study Buddy
Like you all i am also a sophomore and looking for a study partner
As I said earlier, tell me which app you're more comfortable with, and give me your ID. I'm creating a study group chat.

Last edited:

Polat

Study Buddy
Merhaba, ben ikinci sınıf öğrencisiyim ve okumak, not paylaşmak ve yetişmek için başka bir ülkeden bir lise öğrencisi arıyorum (tercihen benim gibi bir ikinci sınıf öğrencisi). Ayrıca birbirimizi motive edebiliriz.
Ben bir kadınım ve cinsiyetiniz umurumda değil. Ve GMT'm +3:30.
Merhaba, ben ikinci sınıf öğrencisiyim ve okumak, not paylaşmak ve yetişmek için başka bir ülkeden bir lise öğrencisi arıyorum (tercihen benim gibi bir ikinci sınıf öğrencisi). Ayrıca birbirimizi motive edebiliriz.
Ben bir kadınım ve cinsiyetiniz umurumda değil. Ve GMT'm +3:30.
I am a high school 2 student, we can be colleagues, I can be in Turkey, I can speak English. We can talk regardless of Telegram, WhatsApp, Instagram

Amasha

hey there can I join too