Study Buddy Looking for a friendly study buddy

Julia27

Hello,
I am a linguistics and psych student preparing for the upcoming finals. I am looking for study buddy for 3/4 hours daily (9-12 ). My timezone is UTC +2HOURS. I am happy to video call and chat a bit or to study in silence (happy to accommodate the other person).
I get easily distracted and procrastinate a lot so it would be ncie if we could motivate each other.

nivant

Hello,
I am a linguistics and psych student preparing for the upcoming finals. I am looking for study buddy for 3/4 hours daily (9-12 ). My timezone is UTC +2HOURS. I am happy to video call and chat a bit or to study in silence (happy to accommodate the other person).
I get easily distracted and procrastinate a lot so it would be ncie if we could motivate each other.
heya

Amirah

Hello,
could we maybe study
i am also a procrastinator

Laura98

Hey, my timezone is UTC+3 maybe we can study together, i can wake up early, maybe this time i will actually work on my stuff, im looking for a girl, i dont feel safe with anyone but maybe we can work this through
thank you for your time!