Study Buddy Looking for a female study partner to study with on a regular basis.

D

Deleted member 46687

Hello dear friends, I hope you're doing fine!

My name is Sarah, I am a 3rd year medical student from Belgium and a 23 years old girl. (I usually speak French but I can manage in English)

I am looking for a study partner with whom I can study on a regular basis everyday. It has to be a girl, preferably a medical student but not mandatory and she has to be near my time zone if not the same (GMT+1). I study with pomodoro technique : 60 up to 110 min work, 10 up to 15 min break. I usually start studying at 4 am and stop at 11 pm or midnight. But sometimes I don't have flexible study times so I hope you can be flexible too.

What is the study method I want us to try using ? (of course it can be adjust according to your preferences, we can discuss about it and reach an agreement together)

- First, before begining our study schedule, we can begin with sharing our current day goals.

- Second, before each sessions, we can set a task to do and at the end of the sessions, we can tell each other how much we did.

- Third, during the study session, we open our cams (face cam or desk cam) and close our microphone. (we can sharescreen in addition to the cam if needed). Also, I would prefer no chatting during the work session to not distract ourselves.

- Forth, during break we have two options : Either we can have a common talk to know each other better or we can share what we have learned during the last session. It's a good way to see how much we have actually learned, what part was difficult to memorise, and to memorise better the information we have succeed on memorizing it. (of courses we can also use breaks for other purposes such as going to make coffee, etc)

I usually study on google meet, but other platforms are welcomed!

I used to be on a study group, but the problem is you don't have the accountability check with larger group. And having one study partner, force you to wake up at a specific time because the other one is waiting for you, force you to study because you're being watched, and many other advantages...

What I am really looking for is accountability. The feeling of someone watching your progress is enough to make you study seriously. Also, I hope to be able to work more efficiently alone as we can't rely on having a study partner forever.

To conclude, I am looking for a simple and nice girl who is serious during work sessions and a good company during breaks ^^

SyuiNsn

Study Buddy
Hello. I'm searching for a female study buddy with similiar qualities. Unfortunately, most aren't consistent. Sadly, our time zone doesn't match. I live in Malaysia (GMT +8). But I'm available to study 3pm-12am (Malaysia time) which is (8am-4pm Belgium time). If you're interested, do let me know.

Ayasherif

Hello, I am Ayah. 4th year medical student. I’m looking from the same inquiries, so I’m interested to join you. My time zone is utc+2, we can manage our time to fit us both.