Study Buddy Let's study together!

GeorgieBorgie

Group Manager
Hi! I'm Ariella, a grade 11 STEM student. I would love to have a study buddy to keep each other focused and some company. I am struggling in math so i would appreciate help in the subject and if English is not your first language, i can help you become better at speaking it. I would love to chat during break times. A study buddy and a friend all in one sure do sound nice to me! Message me if you wanna be study buddies. Have a good day and stay hydrated!

Last edited:

xs2emad

emad a.
Study Buddy
Hi! I'm Ariella, a grade 11 STEM student. I would love to have a study buddy to keep each other focused and some company. I would love to chat during break times. A study buddy and a friend all in one sure do sound nice to me! Message me if you wanna be study buddies. Have a good day and stay hydrated!
I could be your online tutor, what are your subjects?

xs2emad

emad a.
Study Buddy
Hi! I am so sorry for the late reply. My subjects are Pre - Calculus, General Mathematics, Earth Science, Personal Development, 21st Century Literature of the Philippines and the World, Oral Communication and Empowerment Technologies. You'd be willing to be my online tutor? That is so nice. I appreciate it! My online tutor as your job? I do not want to sound insulting but I cannot pay for a tutor. In studying, I am 6 hours ahead of you. I can adjust to your time since I'll be up first.
Pardon me for the delayed response.

So, going through your subjects, I'd like you to know the subjects where you could use my help.
- General and course related discussion on Earth Science. Could help you develop questioning, and understanding the picture.

- You and I will have a healthy proactive debate on oral communication and empowering technologies.

Mathematics, literature and Philippine history won't be possible for me. If it was world history, you're most welcome.

I never asked you to pay, it's just helping. Nothing in return, you can do the same for someone else. If you'd like to return the favor :)

xs2emad

emad a.
Study Buddy
Pardon me for the delayed response.

So, going through your subjects, I'd like you to know the subjects where you could use my help.
- General and course related discussion on Earth Science. Could help you develop questioning, and understanding the picture.

- You and I will have a healthy proactive debate on oral communication and empowering technologies.

Mathematics, literature and Philippine history won't be possible for me. If it was world history, you're most welcome.

I never asked you to pay, it's just helping. Nothing in return, you can do the same for someone else. If you'd like to return the favor :)
One more thing, I'm not always online via laptop. And this website is not compatible with mobile, it's really hard to navigate through. So we might have to decide a medium of communication. Whichever you're comfortable with, let me know.

You're 3 hours ahead. I mentioned +3 umt because I'll be moving to Italy next month. Currently I'm in Pakistan.

I guess. That's all I'd like to say, let me know if there's any confusion.
Regards,

GeorgieBorgie

Group Manager
One more thing, I'm not always online via laptop. And this website is not compatible with mobile, it's really hard to navigate through. So we might have to decide a medium of communication. Whichever you're comfortable with, let me know.

You're 3 hours ahead. I mentioned +3 umt because I'll be moving to Italy next month. Currently I'm in Pakistan.

I guess. That's all I'd like to say, let me know if there's any confusion.
Regards,
Hi, I've read your replies and thank you very much, I really appreciate it. I would love to teach someone too but I know far too little, for now, the classes just began and I am still adjusting to online school but in a few month's time, I bet I'd have a bit more expertise on different subjects, definitely not Math though. For the medium of communication, I am fine with Instagram or telegram. Do you use any of the two? if you don't what can you work with?

xs2emad

emad a.
Study Buddy
Hi, I've read your replies and thank you very much, I really appreciate it. I would love to teach someone too but I know far too little, for now, the classes just began and I am still adjusting to online school but in a few month's time, I bet I'd have a bit more expertise on different subjects, definitely not Math though. For the medium of communication, I am fine with Instagram or telegram. Do you use any of the two? if you don't what can you work with?

Never used telegram. Skype, instagram, facebook messenger, whatsapp. I am too old and conventional when it comes to this. Excuse that please.