Study Buddy Hi! I am looking for a study buddy!

Honeybunny

Hello, i am Arya i live in Russia and i am a 3'rd year medical school student here.

I am an international student and I'm originally Turkish. I am preparing for the USMLE exam and studying for regular medical classes at the same time and also I am trying to improve my English and Russian language level.

I am looking for a studybuddy with whom I can talk daily and who gives motivation to check each other and study.

Please send me message i can give my telegram nickname. We can talk.

Bisma Shaikh

3rd year medical study
Study Buddy
Hey, i am very much interested. I will start my preparation from this month and planning on giving next year. I want someone to whole i can explain and teach because this is how i will retain what i have studied. I also need someone who is constistentbwho constantly reminds me and asks me questions

Mohammed Wagdy

Procrastination is a high dam to demolish!
Study Buddy
Hey, i am very much interested. I will start my preparation from this month and planning on giving next year. I want someone to whole i can explain and teach because this is how i will retain what i have studied. I also need someone who is constistentbwho constantly reminds me and asks me questions
I really do need the same thing but unfortunately we ain't on the same field so not sure if it's good with you if we can try and have interaction while studying and start like screen sharing and so on so we can actually try to explain and exchange i fo an even search for stuff we didn't fully understand! Not sure if you're open for the gender difference thou ... But i wish i would of been a girl so i won't really struggle with procrastination that much and actually find someone way easier to actually study in an effective encouraging way :D

Mohammed Wagdy

Procrastination is a high dam to demolish!
Study Buddy
Hello, i am Arya i live in Russia and i am a 3'rd year medical school student here.

I am an international student and I'm originally Turkish. I am preparing for the USMLE exam and studying for regular medical classes at the same time and also I am trying to improve my English and Russian language level.

I am looking for a studybuddy with whom I can talk daily and who gives motivation to check each other and study.

I really wanna sign up for this but texting ain't really motivating for me ... I need real interact and give and take while studying just like what bisma said ... If you're up .. then we can make a studying group and try what bisma said out :D

7ossam

your telegram username ?