Study Buddy Hello!I'm looking for a kind hearted study buddy

Minzki

I am a language learning girl who's from asia..I am looking for a long time study buddy who wants to work with me, who can help me, who always wants to have fun and talk with me in my spare time, leave me a message we can meet through 'zoom'......... I am waiting for best female friend.. let's start our study life

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49194

I am a language learning girl who's from asia..I am looking for a long time study buddy who wants to work with me, who can help me, who always wants to have fun and talk with me in my spare time, leave me a message we can meet through 'zoom'......... I am waiting for best female friend.. let's start our study life
Hey, I'm from asia too, in GCSE board. My new term just started last week and I hope to be more productive this year. I want a study buddy who will help me to be productive and be a great and reliable friend all the same, and I hope to help my study buddy too. I wish to find a great girl buddy. Maybe we can conversate a more if you're interested in being my study buddy. Leave me a message if so, then we can conversate and see if it works out.

D

Deleted member 49194

For your own safety, please do not post private email addresses in public forums.
Hello!!thank you so much for the reply..I'm waiting for the message a girl who

Hello!thank you so much for the response..I think I have met my study buddy which I want.. I am so happy and we can be a good friends too...... let's start our study life as a best study buddies...tell me how we can communicate ... email or telegram..???
Great! I don't have a telegram account, so can we email instead? Also, what's your grade? I'm in 9th.