Study Buddy Female study group

noora

Group Manager
Study Buddy
If you would like to know more about this group or you're interested to know more, please pm me. This study group is only females and we join a study room on Skype where we share cams and study together. A few of the girls and I schedule study room meetings as well as waking up at the same time if our timezones are similar. :)

Tasneem

veterinary medicine student
Study Buddy
If you would like to know more about this group or you're interested to know more, please pm me. This study group is only females and we join a study room on Skype where we share cams and study together. A few of the girls and I schedule study room meetings as well as waking up at the same time if our timezones are similar. :)
well I'm interested, I really need people to encourage myself to study more

hslytherin1997

Study Buddy
I'm also interested. I'm a med student so I wanted to keep on track while studying for step 1.

MathMaybe

Mathematical!
Study Buddy
Very interested as well! I'm trying to get started on learning math but feel like having others around would be a big help.

MathMaybe

Mathematical!
Study Buddy
ohhhh ok got it. I'll message her. I really need a group to keep me accountable, I've been so distracted
No problem! Definitely do, I just shot a message over a minute or two ago as well. And same here :eek: I started somewhere a few months ago with the math, dropped it after changing goals, and ended up back here again. I think working with others can make a big difference!

Alondra O

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm interested too since i should be more accountable with myself

D

Deleted member 17625

Please
Please include me?

meagan

well lm in interested what your time zones

Mya

I'm interested! Can I still join?

Veebee_Gem

O
I am definitely interested.

mermed

I’m interested!