Study Buddy Daily study group

Greengiant3125

Group Manager
Hello guys, we are looking for dedicated people to study with us everyday (we are already 7 people). We do 50 min sessions with 10 min breaks where we talk and get to know each other. We are from Europe and India. Feel free to reply if you are interested :)
Hello Guys I am targeting Jee 2023 so i am interested.

Nadia23

looking for study buddy! :)
Study Buddy
Hello guys, we are looking for dedicated people to study with us everyday (we are already 7 people). We do 50 min sessions with 10 min breaks where we talk and get to know each other. We are from Europe and India. Feel free to reply if you are interested :)

Shamali Pai

Hi! I'm a 3rd year Medical student from India! Preparing for college exams, NEET PG and PLAB. I would like to be a part of this study group :)

slr08

i would like to join

mm_dvm

Hi! Is it still possible to join this study group? I'm preparing for veterinary licensure exam. Thanks.