Study Buddy Daily study group

Anest

Group Manager
Hello guys, we are looking for dedicated people to study with us everyday (we are already 7 people). We do 50 min sessions with 10 min breaks where we talk and get to know each other. We are from Europe and India. Feel free to reply if you are interested :)

D

Deleted member 27194

Hello guys, we are looking for dedicated people to study with us everyday (we are already 7 people). We do 50 min sessions with 10 min breaks where we talk and get to know each other. We are from Europe and India. Feel free to reply if you are interested :)
I would like to.

Yana

I'll be glad to join!

car.___.men

Second year Law and Criminology student
Study Buddy
Hello, I'm really interested in joining your study group! I'm a Law and Criminology student trying to stay focused, in my second year of university.

Arya_

Study Buddy
Hi ! I'm an engineering aspirant from India. I'd love to join the group !

Vansh.sam

Study Buddy
I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOU
PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK OR TELEGRAM ME @VANSHSAM

aish_2468

Hi, I am a final year med student from India. I am interested to join

helen999

hey... final year architecture student from Iran..i would love to join ☺

navyak

hi i can join. i'm currently doing b.sc economics. from india

emmalol

im 14 lol
literally what i need lol