Study Buddy Any other high schoolers wanna be my study buddy?

Esthereg12

9th grade. She/her
Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Esther!
I'm a freshman in High School and I'm in need of a study buddy. I have reached out to a few people and they have all been great, but I would like to meet more potential study buddies. If you are 14-17, just reach out to me if you are interested!

aquilah

hs junior (she/her)
Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Esther!
I'm a freshman in High School and I'm in need of a study buddy. I have reached out to a few people and they have all been great, but I would like to meet more potential study buddies. If you are 14-17, just reach out to me if you are interested!
hello im interested! you still looking for a buddy?

Esthereg12

9th grade. She/her
Study Buddy
hello im interested! you still looking for a buddy?
Definitely. I have been working with a couple of people from here after school, but I'm always up for a study session with new people! Just reach out to me if you have a time in mind! Actually, I am writing a paper for English today, if you would like to meet at some point!

aquilah

hs junior (she/her)
Study Buddy
Definitely. I have been working with a couple of people from here after school, but I'm always up for a study session with new people! Just reach out to me if you have a time in mind! Actually, I am writing a paper for English today, if you would like to meet at some point!
okay great! I doubt I can meet today unless you like late night studying but how about tomorrow? if you happen to be a morning person then what do you think about a quick session for an hour or two anywhere between 8:30 - 11?

Esthereg12

9th grade. She/her
Study Buddy
I can show up at 8:30 tomorrow morning UTC-5 time. That should be around 9:30 pm for me here. Does that work for you? I can make the zoom link!

Esthereg12

9th grade. She/her
Study Buddy
Esther Goldstein is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Study session 3/21/21
Time: Mar 21, 2021 08:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 896 1530 4092
Passcode: cDrmY3

amyang6

Hi, I'm Esther!
Hi! I’m Amy, a sophomore in Hs. R u still looking for a study buddy? I’m low key drowning in hw and need study buddies

D

Deleted member 28889

Hi, I'm Esther!
Hey i'm 15 . r u still looking for a study buddy?