Welcoming Shravan Goli as Coursera’s Chief Product Officer

Coursera Blog

Coursera is a world-changing mission, fueled by an exceptionally talented team. It is the dedication of this team that has brought more than 31 million learners, 150+ university partners, and over 1000 companies to our platform. And yet, we’re still in the early stages of enabling people around the world to transform their lives by giving them the most flexible, affordable way to learn from top-ranked universities and leading industry educators.

The social promise of Coursera depends largely on how we continue to inspire our learners, university partners, and enterprise customers with rapid product innovation and a superior platform experience. So today, I’m excited to announce Shravan Goli as our new Chief Product Officer and Head of Consumer Revenue.

Shravan joins us with over 20 years of experience and an amazing background of building products and leading companies. He has built products at Microsoft and Yahoo, been the CEO of Dictionary.com, and was most recently President of tech job marketplace, Dice (part of public company DHI Group Inc). Shravan is a product visionary, but what I love about Shravan is his obsession with understanding and delighting users and his passion for what we’re doing at Coursera.

I’m truly humbled by the talent and energy of my fellow Courserians, and couldn’t be more excited about Shravan joining the team. I look forward to Shravan’s leadership in heading a product group that is rooted in the Silicon Valley spirit of innovation and a universal mission that is changing the way the world learns.

The post Welcoming Shravan Goli as Coursera’s Chief Product Officer appeared first on Coursera Blog.

Continue reading...