Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

adamtunis

Study Buddy
Helloo! I am 27, from Tunisia, working on my master's thesis in migration studies currently. On the side, I am also a researcher, doing fieldwork with migrants and publishing work on migration. I love Social Sciences and I crave Anthropology the most!
I have been studying at home and not able to focus! I would love to have a study buddy to study together and motivate each other.
If you are doing a social science, I can maybe help you out. If not, I am happy to learn more about your studies and motivate each other. People studying other fields are also welcome!

Faisal Muzaffar

Medical Student
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello there! My name is Faisal Muzaffar, and I am a second-year medical student currently enrolled at Allama Iqbal Medical College. I am excited to have the opportunity to introduce myself and share a little bit about my background and experiences with you all.

As a medical student, I have always been fascinated by the human body and the intricate mechanisms that make it function. My passion for medicine has driven me to pursue a career in this field, and I am constantly striving to learn more and improve my skills as a future physician.

Throughout my time at Allama Iqbal Medical College, I have had the privilege of gaining hands-on experience through clinical rotations and training. I have also been involved in various extracurricular activities, such as volunteering at local hospitals and community outreach programs. These experiences have allowed me to develop my leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills, and have given me a greater appreciation for the importance of teamwork and collaboration in the healthcare field.

I am excited to be a part of this online study group and to have the opportunity to learn and grow alongside all of you. I believe that the knowledge and skills that I will gain through this study will not only benefit me personally, but also enable me to make a positive impact in my future career as a physician.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction, and I look forward to getting to know all of you better!"

phuby

DevOps trainee
Study Buddy

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi, my name is phuby and i'm taking a course on DevOps to apply for a job, anybody interested in studying together?

daria.mariuta

Hi, everybody! My name is Daria and I am a dentistry student, looking forword to a master in Business and searching for study buddies for my IELTS examn and GMAT exam! looking forword to meeting you !

lunabenson

Hi, I want to improve my grades and I do not want to fall in depression for being alone for very long periods of time. I just want to study with someone so i can focus, nd mayybe talk once in a while.

Stephunie

Hi everyone. I'm Stephanie, studying double degree (Digital Design and Marketing) so yeah my study schedule is pretty tough. I would like to have a study buddy who can keep me awake at night haha. Please contact me if you have a discord account and want to be my study buddy. Thanks.

firefly_doc

Hello everyone! I am currently a medical student studying for the USMLE and I just need an accountability/study partner because I definitely procrastinate when given the chance. My exam date is April 18 so I am in 12hr/daily dedicated studying until then and would love to have someone with a similar mindset to study with me! I love talking through concepts so if there is another student that is also studying for the USMLE and also is willing to bounce information back and forth I am down! I also need silent study so if you are not down for the talking part our you are studying for a different program/degree and only want to silent study I am all for that as well. Thanks for taking the time to read this and happy studying! :D

Chameleon098

Counselling student, requires study buddy :)
Study Buddy
Hello everyone. My names Leon.

I'm currently studying a level 3 NCFE Diploma in Counselling skills.
It's an online distance learning course so unfortunately I don't have any class mates. Practising my counselling skills and submitted evidence of practice and role play activities are an essential part of my assessment criteria, so it would be fantastic if I could find someone else looking to also strengthen these skills or willing to help out

ahmadabdosaeeed

Hi .. my name is Ahmad Abdo Saeed .. American-Egyptian .. Currently living in Egypt .. and want a study partner in TOEFL IBT , FPGEE , and NAPLEX to become pharmacists ( with this partner ) in USA !

D

Deleted member 62325

Hello, Sarah here, a medical enthusiast. I love learning and knowledge. And medicine has always been my passionate field since childhood. I wish to find in this website, some dedicated study buddies, very ambitious who wants to achieve more than the actual school curriculum, who believe in their dreams and are an inspiration for others, which I would like to be the same. I prefer silent study or just chatting about our goals/tasks before begining a session and check up again with each other at the end of the session or we can do also interactive talk where we teach each other what we previously learned to let the information stick better in our minds. Briefly, I am not here to build friendship, primarly speaking, but I would like to build a trusting and strong partnership as future co-workers where our main goal is to help each other out to become the best in our respected field. Friendships can evolve with time later on without us trying hard.
I speak French (native) and can speak English and would like to connect with girls only. My DMs are always open.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lixmabean

Hi everyone, I'm Li, an undergrad Health Science Major working towards a Master's in Occupational Therapy. I study for school but also for self development and that involves subjects related to Anatomy & Physiology, Gardening, Psychology, Sociology, Foreign languages and Physical fitness.

I'm hoping to find study buddies/accountability partners. The idea is for us to share goals and how we're keeping up with them, and study in each others presence (usually quietly) so, beyond basic communication, social skills are hardly required. Let me know if you're interested and have a Discord account.

Wishing you the best in your studies✨

Santhosh89

Study Buddy
Hi I'm Santhosh. I'm from India and I'm a homeschooled student. It's difficult to find study partners as a homeschooled student and thus I joined this forum, looking for someone who's interested in learning high school Math with me.

D

Deleted member 63222

Hi! Here's my info :)

Name: Ignacio
Languages: English, Spanish
Current studies: Philosophy (University of Malaga), Psychology (UNED)
Goal: get an average of 9 out of 10 in my scores
Study habit: 2 hours each laboral day (from Monday to Friday)
Schedule: unsettled, usually at mornings
Timezone: UTC+1

Contact me! I'll be glad to be your study buddy ^^

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi i am zoology student ..i preparing life science exams.. Dm me for study partner Any exam u preparing. I study and speak partner.we share our daily updates..motivation. i also learning english and soft skills.. dm freely...

Ayla1995

Student Vet Nurse
Study Buddy
Hello, I am a 2nd year Vet Nursing student and I am interested in finding a study buddy in a similar subject who is interested in interactively studying together not just for accountability purposes.

Vet Nursing is one of the many things that interest me and I would dearly love to accomplish my study and absorb the much needed info, however, when left to my own devices the beast that is procrastination is one that I battle with daily. On the other hand if I am able to find a comrade in arms who enjoys discussing what we've learned and sharing our either similar or differing perspectives, taking turns teaching one another, sharing study notes, testing each other and motivating one another to set a routine and get the work done. With someone by my side and me by theirs I would feel much more motivated and confident in getting the work done and also remembering it.

"The miracle is this: The more we share the more we have." - Leonard Nimoy.