Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Chriz

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi I am Chriz. I am studying Masters in Computer Application (MCA) from Indira Gandhi National Open University. I have a background of Science as well as Technology. I graduated with Chemistry Major and Physics and Mathematics minors. Biology and Psychology were my electives. I have a post Graduation in Data Analytics. Regarding my work experience I worked as a Business Analyst and then Data Analyst for 2+ years. I am currently a trainer. I am proficient in Python and have basic knowledge of R, C, Java, Javascript, Sql, HTML, CSS. I am looking for a study buddy with whom I can discuss Computer Science related things, study if they are interested in same topics and do some coding together

shreya.k

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi everyone! I am Shreya from India.
I have completed my master's in physics. I am currently preparing for CSIR-NET and the GATE exams. I am interested in quantum computing. I am here to join study groups to stay motivated and push myself to study more.

Devanshi_

Study Buddy
Hi everyone I'm Devanshi currently pursuing philosophy honours from Delhi University India and I'm looking forward to have a group study experience on mooclab.
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

D

Deleted member 49589

• Who are you? - moon
  • What are you learning? HS Senior 2023
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally? Journalling ig? wha-
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals? help me find study buddies bro literally that's it i'd be so grateful
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take? pre-med as of now , preparing for med entrance 2023 - NEET UG

medlety

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

hi everyone, my name's Lety. i'm a first year med student.
i need some study buddies to keep me accountable while i study for my finals in med school. preferably someone who's studying medicine but anything is welcomed.
feel free to hut me up and let's be study buddies

Sunny Swd

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Greetings!

I'm a first-year master's student in Sweden, looking for a study partner in Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate. I'm a beginner started with the second course of the Google Data Analtyics series. I come from a non-Data/engineering background. Hit me up if you can dedicate at least 4 hours a week to study data. I'm allocating at least 10 hours/week. I'm flexible with time and we can discuss. Cheers!

Abigail

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi, I am Abi... I am a medical student presently doing internal medicine and surgery...I would love to have a study partner where we can study and discuss these subjects and be accountable and encourage each other. Especially as exams are coming up.
If interested let me know

Emiljia

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi I'm Emiljia and I am a first year student at the University of Gdańsk studying for a bachelors degree. The course I am taking is Linguistics! I joined Mooclab in hopes of finding a study buddy and to be able to study together while keeping each other accountable. I was also curious about other peoples study techniques!

rozemarien

Study Buddy
Hi there,
I'm Rie, 20 years old from Belgium! (UTC+1)
I'm studying to be an orthopedagoog, which I don't know how it translates to English!
Looking for a study buddy (preferably a girl) to help motivate eachother and study together!

sarahs

Study Buddy
  • Who are you? Sarah from the US in Colorado
  • What are you learning? Currently Anatomy and Physiology 2. I will begin Chemistry and stats in the spring
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally? I am in pre-nursing.
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take? I have already taken A&P 1, microbio, and nutrition. Taking chem, stats, etc. next semester.

LisGar

Hi, I'm Kinga! I'm a little older than most of you and already with two master degrees but I still have so much to learn! And I find it very hard to find anyone motivated to study as I'm no longer a student of any organised form of learning. My main focus right now is on learning languages.

susannn

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

• If you under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for
Kumusta everyone! I'm Susan, a first year college student and majoring in political science. Under my course as freshie are arts, social sciences, communication, and phil history. I joined this community because I was really struggling to study alone and this is so different from the normal set-up which I learned effectively. So I was really hoping mooclab will help me. I'm also willing to lend help with everyone out of my best. ^-^

Ankur Singh

Hi, I'm Ankur and I'm preparing for Neet ug, I need a study partner who has a similar aim like me and eager to discuss questions about Neet purpose and we may also motivate each other in this journey, If interested message me on telegram Ankurasy

.<iza>.

Study Buddy
Hi I'm Izz
I'm a student of 9th year of study( in the British curriculum, so I'm 15). I know I am young, but I'm really determined and disciplined, and most importantly I love studying ( specific science ). To the point :) I'm here to find a study buddy/ buddies to work together and achieve our goals.

Lilly007

Hey there.
My name is Lisa and I am studying Psychology at university. Besides Psychology, I am interested in learning languages, especially Chinese. I am 20 years old. I love studying but sometimes it's hard for me to stay focused. I hope, you message me and we can study together. Maybe we can even become great friends! I am looking forward to your messages~

Salah28Osman

Group Manager
Study Buddy
I'm a Computer Science Student.
I don,t care that much if you were in a different field of study I just need someone to study with, to share my/his daily goals with and help to achieve them,
to ask and be asked and searching for the answer.:)
If you want someone who is awake at weird times of the day, so I'm here.

BIANCA_14.05

MEDICINE
Study Buddy
Hello! My name is Bianca, I am a 3rd year med student and I would have liked to study along side fellow med students and have themed discussions. :D:)

Michael Ford

Hello Everyone,

I am an architecture master's student looking to find a study partner as I have an exam coming up.
Normally I use pomodoro method of study (50mins work with 10mins break in between, in work blocks of up to 4 hours).
I love reading and learning from anyone I can. My long term goal is to be a architectural researcher and developer. I hope this platform will help me meet people, passionate as I am, challenge me to learn new things and grow as a person.