Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

D

Deleted member 47514

Hi, my name is Opportune. I'm currently studying Korean and Chinese. My goal this year is to go to Korea and maybe visit china. Looking for a study buddy

utkarsh12

hi this is utkarsh from india preparing for engineering exam JEE 2022 hope u will join if u preparing for same..
i also preparing for cbse 2022 and taking CS

D

Deleted member 47840

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi. I am Diya. I am in class 11. I am a pcm student and aim to crack JEE.

RLN

Hi everyone!! I am Leshara and I am a middle school student, my favorite subject is math's. I joined mooclab, because I found it off the internet and its highly recommended if you wanna study together! I haven't take any courses, because I am still a middle student!

D

Deleted member 47938

Hey everyone!! I'm Prigaya Jyoti. I'm currently preparing for my medical entrance examination NEET-UG. I would love to connect with a study buddy or a study group from the same or similar field.

Heisenberg99

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi, I am a deep learning enthusiast, and an engineer by profession. I would like to hone my skills in deep learning and also would like to master courses related to deep learning and create docker containers to solve problems related to data analysis. It is very difficult to convince my peers to start a course, and hence I bumped into MoocLab, and would like to give my thanks to the creator of MoocLab. Looking forward to learn courses with a study buddy here.

Sunny Swd

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi everyone,
I am studying data visualization using Tableau, and I would like to study with somebody who has the same goal in data analyst. We can support each other.
I would like to study at the morning from 8:00 am-11:30am (UTC +7) and at the afternoon from 1:30pm to 5:00pm.
Hi - I don't know how this platform works, very new here. I'm a beginner, just started certification in Google Analytics at Google. Wonder if anyone is looking for a study partner there.

D

Deleted member 48119

Hi All , I am T from Sri Lanka. I am currently studying CIMA . My main concern is the lack of motivation to do studies. I would love to have a study buddy from any field of study. Thank you. Have a great day everyone. :) . My time zone is UTC+5. Video on/off ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heyyyouu

Hi guys! I'm a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing. I can speak english and filipino. I'm looking for a study buddy to help me get motivatedand get started with it. If you have the same course as me that would be great but any other course would do.

gauravpvt01

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

hi im gaurav neet aspirant
really need a study partner to be motivated and productive all day long let me know if anybody is interested

Nayeb

Hi everyone. Im doing my A-levels right now, studying chemistry,biology,physics and math. Im looking for someone to study and talk with about any and everything, they dont necessarily have to be doing the same subjects that im doing. Just trying to make new friends while studying effectively at the same time.

Ryosuke

Who are you?
20 years old, man
I am a university student. I'm Japanese but live in Canada. I can speak English fluently.

What are you learning?
I am studying computer science.

How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
I've learned android application, web design, database, hardware. I'm still not sure which area I'm interested in.

How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
I'm not sure which platform people are using, zoom, or skype or something else, but I'd like to study together!
I would love to have a study buddy from any field of study!

Time zone: UTC -8

kookiehays

Hays
Study Buddy
Hello, I am here to introduce myself so here we go!

Name: Hays
education level: early college student ( highschool 2 years college 2 years )

Major : gaming development
Multi-language learner : Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, Dutch, German
mother tounge : English
Twitch streamer and an study youtuber :)

hehe thank you so much msg me If you want to be study buddies :)

Abae

Hey this is abae.
I need a study buddy to keep myself away from procrastination (which I do often) And to achieve the goals I set for each day.
Btw I’m pursuing dentistry.

YASZZ

Study Buddy
HI , MY name is yasz. I am a private candidate! Am trying to study chemistry. After a year break i am trying to re-give my As and A level exams . Personally i really want guidance and advices for what i am studying ,so it would be very helpful having a study buddy to discuss the needs and the unwanted ones. i hope mooclab helps ! i would be really glad if any of you wanna join and study ! honestly i have no goals miserable about choices.

D

Deleted member 48358

Hey! I'm Sharanya from India. I'm a high schooler looking for someone to motivate as well as help me in studies (especially Physics). I can help in subjects such as Biology,English,etc. Hope to meet and make friends with amazing people soon.

Izey Marcup

Hi I'm looking for a high school study buddy
Group Manager
Hi I am Izey Marcup from Kay Apas Magallanes Cavite, Philippine. I am a first year high school at Kurios Christian Colleges Foundation and I also study at a music school at MCGI Music School. I am here because I want to achieve my academic goals and I think MoocLab can help me in my studies especially that I can study with anyone here. Thank You

Kris Tina

Online video Pomodoro sessions, chat on breaks
Study Buddy
Hi! I’m KRISTINA from VILNIUS currently living in PARIS. I am a project manager who is always looking to learn new skills.

I am learning negotiation, coding and AGILE method to fit a new job position.

I hope to find a study buddy or a study group to keep me accountable (online video POMODORO sessions, chat on breaks).

I have already taken Coursera effective negotiation course and planning to find something on IT and AGILE.

If you are interested in working and keeping each other accountable - send me a message :)

Have an awesome day!

JXCKCYRXS

Study Buddy, Zoom Chats, ect.
Study Buddy
Hi, i'm Jack, i'm 22 years old and from Queensland, Australia.
I'm currently studying a Diploma in Mental Health and a Diploma in Alcohol and Other Drugs.
I'm aiming to work in the Mental Health sector, mainly with youths and adults with substance use problems and addictions.
I study full-time online, so I havent had the chance to meet other students and work with each other and/or share ideas as well as motivate each other.

I'd like to have a study buddy that is studying in the same field, mental health, addiction, social work, youth work ect. for online chat studying, zoom calls, or any other way of communicating, i'm quite easy going. :)