Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Heykimbea

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participateelloo

Helloo I'm beaa
I'm from the Philippines now I'm learning Humanities and social science im in 11th grade. Honestly i wana learn more about social science i would be very happy to join to join your study group im also interested in psychology. I hope we get along!

mori

Hi! My name is Mori. I am currently pursuing Economics and Business Management at the same time. I joined this platform as a learning tool for me to study also with others, to increase productivity, and to provide broader insights from different perspectives with other people

haruday

Group Manager
Hello! I am haru and I am looking for a study buddy with whom I can study and discuss about undergraduate level physics!

Nyasha

Study Buddy
Hi my name is Nyasha and I'm looking for a study buddy who can help me out with maths and physical science, and also to enjoy while working, I'm 15 and it's all chilled vibes here

Jordy

Study Buddy
Hey, i am Jordy

Am a medical student, i need a study buddy or buddies who would help me study. i have a procrastination and concentration problem, i want to improve a habit of studying regularly and i feel like a buddy would help with that. Anyone intrested get back to me.

Thasha

Study Buddy
Hey there! :) I'm Thasha, from Malaysia. Currently doing a distance learning masters degree. Still learning to manage my time, so I'm hoping to find a study buddy to work and take breaks with. I'm a night owl, so it might work out better if you're halfway across the globe! Not particular about the subject you're learning, it's always nice to meet people of all backgrounds! :)

siasan

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi everybody, My name is Sia. I'm working as a developer. I love learning something new every time. Now I'm studying Library management. I'm here to find a friend who is passionate about knowledge and interested to learn together. Message me If anyone is interested.

Aizah 145

Study Buddy
Hi everyone
My name is Aizah and I am currently doing bachelor's in business administration. The thought behind joining this group is to find study buddy as I think studying in group is more beneficial in learning.

Mumtaheena

Hi! I am Mumtaheena, from Bangladesh. I am right now preparing for university admission exams. I am from a science background. I am looking forward to using this platform and benefiting from studying with people from different places in the world.

D

Deleted member 47406

Hello, I am pepperonika. I am a medicine aspirant preparing for the same, I am here to improve my terrible procrastination to find some helpful online study groups to focus my attentions, Hope we get along.

dewesh

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
hi,i am dewesh from india,currently doing my high school ,in my final year(senior)

Last edited by a moderator:

AgatheRoel

Hello everyone, my name is Agathe, I am Belgian, I speak French and I am currently in my last year of medical secretary in evening classes. I work during the day as a housekeeper.

I have to do my end-of-study work and I took days off for that but I'm an expert in procrastination, so I'm looking for a study group that would let me work on my own, sometimes wondering how my work evolves.

In the past, I started studying midwifery and specialized education and it was each time when I was doing the end-of-study work that I gave up my course. I do not wish to repeat this experience. Especially since these studies are very easy for me (I only have excellent grades) and it would be really stupid to stop now.

khanhkhanh24051999

Study Buddy
Hi everyone,
I am studying data visualization using Tableau, and I would like to study with somebody who has the same goal in data analyst. We can support each other.
I would like to study at the morning from 8:00 am-11:30am (UTC +7) and at the afternoon from 1:30pm to 5:00pm.

JSC

looking for a sp to do uw qs, msg me
Study Buddy
Hi, I am JSC, studying for usmle CK2. My exams are very soon. Looking for study partners to do uworld qs.

D

Deleted member 47556

Hello Everyone. I am Shruthi. I am in the middle of completing a course on Udemy for Python and have been procrastinating. I am hoping to find a study buddy to share progress and help motivate each other.