Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Minhaj_NTNU

Master Student in Public Health
Study Buddy
Hello,
I'm Iqra persuing Charted Accountancy in Pakistan. I'm half way through my studies. I'll be studying Cost Accounting till February. A study buddy is really needed as I'm to inconsistent with my studies. I know I can do alot and win this race but during this pendemic period I can't focus on my studies for more than 30 minutes. I need a company which can give me motivation just by studying with me.
I'm sure you won't regret
Hi, I am a master student at Norwegian Unversity of Science and Technology (NTNU). I am doing my thesis currently. Most of the time I stay either ay home or campus. I have a lack of motivation and need a study partner to finish my thesis. Just watching someone studying with me will be a great help, no matter what you study. Let me know you are interested in!!!!

CA to be

Hi, I am a master student at Norwegian Unversity of Science and Technology (NTNU). I am doing my thesis currently. Most of the time I stay either ay home or campus. I have a lack of motivation and need a study partner to finish my thesis. Just watching someone studying with me will be a great help, no matter what you study. Let me know you are interested in!!!!
Hello Minhaj,
I was in desperate need of a partner too. Let's try it! And help each other out in any way possible.

yasamixn

Study Buddy
Hi I'm yasamin. I'm studying graphic design and I'm a junior, and I hope to find someone who I can learn more about art with and also help each other to draw and paint more. let me know if you also need someone to be motivated and more focused.

Batul Alsabagh

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.

Hi everyone! I'm a medical biotechnologies student looking for studying buddies for company and motivation to mutually help each other, in this times where going to libraries is not as easy as it used to.

Ellipse

I study physics and am looking for a group or study buddy to do some "super-socially -distanced" - studying!

I love philosophy and enjoy maths (although I'm pretty rubbish at it at university level! ;)
Also I like to read

Emm

MRCP part1
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello everyone ! Merry Christmas to all ! I'm a medical officer [a non trainee Resident for those in the US].I'm looking for study partners / buddies to discuss my MRCP part 1 exam which I plan to take in Jan '21. I am relieved to find a few medicos in here and am hoping that you can join me . Would love to join a medical student ,since it is the preclinical subjects that I find the hardest to make sense of . As for me ,I can bring in years of clinical experience & real life practice perspectives . Excited to share them !

Hello everybody, my name is aaron and i am a year four undergrad doing Traditional chinese medicine(sinagpore). i would like to have meet a friendly study buddy and thats all :) have a good one !

Hi! I'm a 3rd year medical student , looking for a study buddy/group to revise for a couple of hours a day with in topics mainly internal medicine, surgery, pharmacology and anything else! I'm super committed, and very focused. Lemme know if anyone is interested :)
Hey I'm in my internship year, can we study together then ?

Hello everyone ! Merry Christmas to all ! I'm a medical officer [a non trainee Resident for those in the US].I'm looking for study partners / buddies to discuss my MRCP part 1 exam which I plan to take in Jan '21. I am relieved to find a few medicos in here and am hoping that you can join me . Would love to join a medical student ,since it is the preclinical subjects that I find the hardest to make sense of . As for me ,I can bring in years of clinical experience & real life practice perspectives . Excited to share them !
Hey I'm medical student from India. I'm currently doing my internship and studying for entrance exam for post graduate

saleh97

Hello guys, I'm Saleh Binmahfooz , a 4th year medical student from Saudi Arabia, I really love to study with a partner so we could gain a strong knowledge and be fast in recall information! .. see you

Cyborg

Study Buddy
Hello I am John. I am a retired Computer Systems Programmer (ancient) and I am learning to keep active. I have no desire to obtain a degree or certificate but desire to keep growing neurons. Thus my selected learning is Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science and Engineering. I hope to locate an appropriate learning partner in each area for a shared learning experience.

So if you like particle physics that has a real world use we may have a great time of it all

MathMaybe

Mathematical!
Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Kiki! I'm a university student from the U.S. and really looking to build up from nothing. I never really learned math growing up, and am struggling to find any adult basic education courses that may be of use. Especially ones that can help motivate or keep me accountable.

At a very basic level, I'm interested in building up my core foundations. On a larger scale, I am really interested in exploring the field of computer science. I've never really done any study-buddying before, but I hope that we can find a way to work together and find what we need!

MathMaybe

Mathematical!
Study Buddy
Hello I am John. I am a retired Computer Systems Programmer (ancient) and I am learning to keep active. I have no desire to obtain a degree or certificate but desire to keep growing neurons. Thus my selected learning is Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science and Engineering. I hope to locate an appropriate learning partner in each area for a shared learning experience.

So if you like particle physics that has a real world use we may have a great time of it all
Hi, John!
That's an awesome learning goal to have, and a pretty impressive sheet of subjects to keep brushed up on.

As I stated in my post above, I don't really have a background in math at all. That being said, I'm not sure if you would be interested in learning math together, albeit at an obviously (very different) pace? Let me know! :) If not, good luck regardless!

MathMaybe

Mathematical!
Study Buddy
Hello, I'm Justin from England. I am studying part time Data Analysis courses- currently an intermediate level in Python. I do have a degree in Mathematics and would love to change career direction to take advantage of these skills and change the world. I tend to study in the mornings and occasionally late evening. Probably only 4-6 hours per week..... but it all counts ! I study in time zone GMT +0 England, Normally online from 0800 to 1000 and 1900 to 2100 hours.

I completed my Maths degree with the OPen University in 2016, and have studied units in the Microsoft Professional Certificate in Data plus course units on Kaggle. I am now trying to take my studies more seriously as I am unemployed now following COVID. A UK study buddy will be real good, but all considered. Thanks
Hi, Justin!
My name is Kiki. It's nice to meet you! I'm currently an English major based in the U.S. but I'm interested in exploring Computer Science in the future. That being said, I have virtually no background in math but I'm looking to make that my core focus of study. If you're interested in studying together, albeit at a different academic level, please let me know!

I'd have to check and make sure, but I believe that 1900-2100 would work for me. :) My time zone is UTC-5. Especially if it's limited to 4-6 hours/week!

MathMaybe

Mathematical!
Study Buddy
Heyyy I get quite a lot of messages about studying together and I obv can't study with everone eheh :) So I thought I can create a group. Anyone is welcomed to join but I'm pretty active and study seriously so I would like you to be active too.
I'm a 3rd year med student, I study for couple hours most of the days and I'm a sucker for libraries but I'm stuck at home so I'm in need of study buddies. I study with cam on and mic off. I don't really care what gender you are and etc as long as u r respectful to others. Thankssss!
p.s. my timezone is gmt+3
Hi, Ezgilsu!
I'm a prospective learner with a schedule I'm still figuring out but I'd really like to try and study together if possible! Is the group still available, or is there a new one open? My time zone is GMT-5 but we could probably figure something out depending on your availability! :)

Thanks!

Qira233

Hi all, I'm dira from Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm a first year student studying food technology. I joined this platform hoping to find study buddy to study and work together.

D

Deleted member 17101

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
I am a neet student.. Like to study online with new friends in this lockdown

sakship

Study Buddy
Hi, I’m Sakshi. I’m studying computer science and a few humanities electives.
I’m really interested in improving myself academically and reach my goals.
Would be fun to learn and interact with you all!

Ezgisu

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Heyyy I get quite a lot of messages about studying together and I obv can't study with everone eheh :) So I thought I can create a group. Anyone is welcomed to join but I'm pretty active and study seriously so I would like you to be active too.
I'm a 3rd year med student, I study for couple hours most of the days and I'm a sucker for libraries but I'm stuck at home so I'm in need of study buddies. I study with cam on and mic off. I don't really care what gender you are and etc as long as u r respectful to others. Thankssss!
p.s. my timezone is gmt+3
sorry but this group is no longer available :/

anjugoyal

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi i am studying for neet pg and want a dedicated study buddy