Study Buddy Wanting a study buddy for NEET 2025

Sanjana_Kubade

Hello! I’m a NEET aspirant, currently studying in 12th standard. 2025 will be my first NEET attempt. I’m looking for someone who’s interested in studying together seriously, so we can help, motivate and support each other. I don’t mind what gender you are or how many attempts you’ve taken. I’m fluent in English and Telugu. If you’re interested, here’s my Instagram: starrynightxx2024
I have a discord too, so if you don’t have an insta but have a discord, respond with your username!

ruayas

Hello! I’m a NEET aspirant, currently studying in 12th standard. 2025 will be my first NEET attempt. I’m looking for someone who’s interested in studying together seriously, so we can help, motivate and support each other. I don’t mind what gender you are or how many attempts you’ve taken. I’m fluent in English and Telugu. If you’re interested, here’s my Instagram: starrynightxx2024
I have a discord too, so if you don’t have an insta but have a discord, respond with your username!
Hey! Can you write to me on discord? kukushka6094

studyingforkrishna

If u r also female like me, so i would like to study w u, and same here I'm in 12th , neet 2025 aspirant, want study partner from morning 8@m to noon 4pm..and on weekend entire day 14hr min study partner... if u r female then pls connect me if u would like to study w me. I'm fluent w english and hindi

Last edited by a moderator:

futuredr

If u r also female like me, so i would like to study w u, and same here I'm in 12th , neet 2025 aspirant, want study partner from morning 8@m to noon 4pm..and on weekend entire day 14hr min study partner... if u r female then pls connect me if u would like to study w me. I'm fluent w english and hindi
Do you have telegram

kira_2230

I'm interested