Study Buddy UTC-6 -> CTS Study buddy(ies)!

Debra

Hi! The About me in my profile is outdated and I'm not sure how to update it. Anyway, I'm in my 4th year of university, thanks to the bunch of classes (+ summer) I take. I will start preparing for MCAT to go to Med school as soon as I graduate in August. However, I need help right now for this semester as I am flunking.

I live on campus now and actually go to classes. They are pretty tough: genetics, Genetics, Ochem 2, Biol 2, Developmental Biol, Physics 1 and the labs. The harder they are, the more I procrastinate, get distracted, and whatnot. I could study with pals but we choose our courses and as many/lil as we want following the max credit hours, so very few of my pals are as busy as I am. Some got other things going on, sometimes we just end up chatting and wasting my dear time, lol.

I do have a timetable I could send you so you know when I have time, cause I do have a lot of time I waste; Tue-Sun seem okay for me. Please email me if you are down. I just need to focus, be honest, and study. I'm good at motivating; I just don't seem able to make it on my own anymore so us studying together means a lot.

Briefly tell me about yourself, your time zone, which could be close to my title, and that you're ready.

debraluvspop@gmail.com