Study Buddy Urgently need accountability partner and/or study buddy

aoran

Group Manager
Study Buddy
The goal of having a study-buddy/accountability partner here is to have someone on the other end motivating you.
Ofcourse, both partners included will study, but will also be in charge of nagging, motivating and encouraging their study buddy to...well, you know, study!

The means could be anything through random text checks, sharing progress updates or monitoring the other person's screen suring the session (which is highly recommended).

Think about it this way, when you go to the gym, you find yourself working harder so that people do not get a bad impression of you. Studying with another person works almost in the same way.

You may follow any subject desires to study, but I am preferably looking for someone studying on the same level and similar background as myself (Bachelor's in Engineering)

If you're interested, and you feel like you could improve by studying together - reach out to me on the fb messenger linked in my profile for more convenience or you could DM me here as well, but I prefer messenger as it is a less distracting means of communication.

Good luck, Study hard.

Last edited: