Study Buddy Urgent need of a study buddy!(exams) Do u feel the same?

Debra

I'm not here to complain but it's hard for me to be stable. I make plans all the time and I want to act n keep acting on them .: being consistent. I know the hundreds of productive things I could've gotten done if I didn't waste my time and honestly I've had enough. I've been everywhere trying to find what works for me but now I just want someone who also wants to be successful and sees their future as bright. I need someone who won't drag me down n will add value to my life.
Fr I don't have time for shit, I don't need a friend; I mean business! I don't need negativity in my life. I'm tryna be happy while fighting for success to be mine and I will win.

Requirements for us:
*Must have a goal/dream(s) that's aimed at the stars
*Determination and ready to tackle any obstacle in your way
*Friendly, openminded and honest
*Must have science subjects in ur life like chemistry, biology, anatomy/zoology, physics, etc.
*Must be on time n minimize having excuses of why we can't make it work bcus if u trully want sth u should find a way to make it work no matter what! (i.e., sth good)
*Recognizing your faults/mistakes and fixing them bcus y be satisfied?
*Don't waste time talking bout stuff unrelated to academics and future plans unless maybe during breaks.
*Be happy! We've all gone through phases but it's about time we get out n focus on better things by always looking for the good in any situation.
*Share ur knowledge
*We study DAY and NIGHT!! but not everyTIME. I live with family n future plans will be discussed.
*Reminder: Ur age or gender doesn't matter n if there's ONE more buddy it's cool. Just have discord, or whatsapp; Teams or zoom.
We may add others later in the future, ik we got pals....We gotta be available n if time zones are diff. by an hr or so then that's ok n gotta plan 2gether. Good luck to us!

I live in Texas in the US, and the correct time zone, so you know, is on Google, and from there you can compare it with yours.

Last edited: