Study Buddy Upsc study partner (2025)

sindhuvenkatashiva

Study Buddy
Hello, I'm a 28 year old entrepreneur from Bengaluru. I have taken a career break inorder to prepare for UPSC CSE 2025 examination. this has been a much awaited journey for me, which I unable to start earlier due to financial constraints. There is a lot at stake and also time is of essence here to me considering the age limit. I am a meticulous planner and I adhere to my time planning ardently . What I am looking for is a serious study partner who would is willing to give their best towards the preparation journey. We will have to stick to our long term plan and motivate each other throughout the journey. If interested you could respond to this post or PM me. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

ikra678

Hello, I'm a 28 year old entrepreneur from Bengaluru. I have taken a career break inorder to prepare for UPSC CSE 2025 examination. this has been a much awaited journey for me, which I unable to start earlier due to financial constraints. There is a lot at stake and also time is of essence here to me considering the age limit. I am a meticulous planner and I adhere to my time planning ardently . What I am looking for is a serious study partner who would is willing to give their best towards the preparation journey. We will have to stick to our long term plan and motivate each other throughout the journey. If interested you could respond to this post or PM me. Thank you for your time.
Hey I’m interested

Mr.Felix

Telegram: @keepsmile97