Study Buddy UPSC CSE 2022

CSE Aspirant

Hi, I am looking for someone who is aiming to clear CSE 2022. It's quite doable but yes a of lot of hard work is required. My spirits are high though.

But the major problem that I am facing is of SATURATION.

I am preparing from home for now and due to the monotonous schedule I am becoming saturated meaning I am losing my efficiency to study to the fullest. To be honest, I am alone in this journey as none of my friends are preparing for CSE. So I really don't have anyone to discuss my preparation with.

Hence, I am looking for a buddy with whom I can partner with or someone senior who can guide me. We can prepare for GS together, discuss current issues, talk about our day and a lot more.

I have just started preparing and have completed Polity- Laxmikant, Geography NCERTs and halfway through G.C. Leong. (Still a long way to go)

However I just have one small request. Please surrender you ego and we can achieve great things together. Do get in touch.

Thank you!

Saurish

Hi, I am looking for someone who is aiming to clear CSE 2022. It's quite doable but yes a of lot of hard work is required. My spirits are high though.

I am preparing from home for now and due to the monotonous schedule I am becoming saturated meaning I am losing my efficiency to study to the fullest. To be honest, I am alone in this journey as none of my friends are preparing for CSE. So I really don't have anyone to discuss my preparation with.

Hence, I am looking for a buddy with whom I can partner with or someone senior who can guide me. We can prepare for GS together, discuss current issues, talk about our day and a lot more.

I have just started preparing and have completed Polity- Laxmikant, Geography NCERTs and halfway through G.C. Leong. (Still a long way to go)

However I just have one small request. Please surrender you ego and we can achieve great things together. Do get in touch.

Thank you!
Hi,
I have been looking for a co study partner myself as well as I am not very efficient at studying alone. It comes a very diligent option for me if I could help myself with another study partner as I find it suitable to discuss and study with like minded people as well. It will help in achieving targets on set days and dates along with tracking each other's progress regarding the various aspects of the subjects. As of yet I haven't "completed" any of these bibles yet so please do consider if I lag behind a bit.
Also I have selected my optional in Anthropology as I am from biology background. If our interests run on the same path please PM me.

P.S. : If you are a +1 in mathematics, it would be very helpful to me.

Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuva0001

Thank you!
Starting upsc prelims 2022 group discussion...it's a small group of 4 people. People who already gave attempt and completed syllabus are prefered ...if interested kindly ping me ... email - yuvarajgee0001@gmail.com

D

Deleted member 50487

Thank you!
Hey I am interested!!shall we do it together