1. Dismiss Notice

Discussion University of the People - Questions

Posted in 'General Discussions' started by Karurosu, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Karurosu

Karurosu New Member Study Buddy Expert

After taking a good ammount of mooc's I got interested in Online American Colleges(btw I'm interested on acsdemic research) to get a Bachelor Degree on Computer Science; so far UoP has come as a viable option; I have some concerns though:

*Do you guys know, <since the partnership with Berkeley> if undergraduates with a Associate Degree from UoP will be able to transfer to Berkeley to finish the Computer Science Bachelor?

*Do you guys think it would be viable to get post graduate studies, from Online & on Campus Master programs of Universities such as Georgia Tech(Computer Science), Illinois(Data Science) or Berkeley with a bachelor from UoP?

* Is it that I won't have any options to accelerate classes? Having stick to the programmed 2 or 4 years? Or is it that I can just take more courses to finish the program earlier?

AD Coursera logo Build skills for a top job in any industry. Explore hundreds of business courses on Coursera today. AD Udemy logo You can learn it too! Our top-rated courses now starting at just $11.99.
  2. Carolyn

Carolyn Founder at MoocLab Staff Member

Berkeley will now accept high-performing, qualified UoPeople Associate’s degree graduates, who wish to transfer and complete a Bachelor’s degree at Berkeley: UC Berkeley - UoPeople
    For further information and advice, I suggest you contact Admissions at Berkeley: admissions@berkeley.edu

Related Content