Study Buddy Studying Deep Learning in this book "Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow Concepts, Tools...."

Karim_

Data Scientist
Study Buddy
Hi All,

I'm interested to start studying deep learning in this book "Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems by Aurelien Geron" which starts from Part 2, Chapter 10

Thanks

hasan_

Data science
Study Buddy
Hi All,

I'm interested to start studying deep learning in this book "Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems by Aurelien Geron" which starts from Part 2, Chapter 10

Thanks
Hi Karim,
I am interested.

aoran

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi All,

Thanks
Also interested

AlanNordberg

Hi All,

Thanks
It's great that this book gives such deep knowledge and teaching methods. I also use effective methods for teaching and for completing my assignments. Especially when it's difficult to do so. Recently, I needed to prepare a work and this caused some difficulties edubirdie.com/essay-writers-for-hire This source turned out to be a real find. Because for me, writing has never been my forte.

Last edited: