Study Buddy STUDY with me for USMLE

Bisma Shaikh

3rd year medical study
Study Buddy
Hello guys, i am a 3rd year medical student. I have scored 3.8 and 4.0 GPA in my 1st and second year. I am planning to start studying for step 1 and would love to have a study partner who is consistent and definitely knows how to study smart and the timings can be adjusted since i am an all nighter. Additionally i have been teaching gcse and igcse since last 2 years and i retain most of the things via teaching, so i would love to teach and explain what i have studied over zoom sessions and would be expecting counter questions which can be discussed mutually. Looking forward for a positive response

Conscientious

Study Buddy
Hello guys, i am a 3rd year medical student. I have scored 3.8 and 4.0 GPA in my 1st and second year. I am planning to start studying for step 1 and would love to have a study partner who is consistent and definitely knows how to study smart and the timings can be adjusted since i am an all nighter. Additionally i have been teaching gcse and igcse since last 2 years and i retain most of the things via teaching, so i would love to teach and explain what i have studied over zoom sessions and would be expecting counter questions which can be discussed mutually. Looking forward for a positive response
Hi, I am interested because I am looking for someone to read all night with. I’m not reading for usmle as I’m in fellowship but I can definitely read with you if you are interested.
Pls reply if interested so we can start tonight

Mohammed Wagdy

Procrastination is a high dam to demolish!
Study Buddy
Med student are too much for real Lol can't fina a single one into IT support ... So I'm desperate for real
I already pigged you in a reply on another post bisma so I'm here to ping you again on your own post cause i totally like your idea cause it's what i'm looking for ... Also conscientious is almost of the same thing so I'm totally up if you don't mind it

Mo Nasr

Study Buddy
I'm in the same situation and I'm also lecturer on how to study smart if you didn't find study partner contact me.

Last edited by a moderator: