Study Buddy Study partner UPSC 2024

upsc aspirant

I need a really serious study partner with whom I can set daily targets for UPSC 2024 and then compete against each other I would expect them to follow the same subject sequence as me so that 2 minds could work towards the same goal ... And ask each other questions and divide work amongst ourselves. Since I have been in this preparation for long so I prefer someone who has given at least one year to this exam.
I need a study partner because I think that helps in maintaining consistency.

D

Deleted member 66073

Hello... I am interested in what u plan.. preparing for upsc for 2 years

Krishna19

I'm looking for the same...would appreciate if you're up for answer writing as well
I need a really serious study partner with whom I can set daily targets for UPSC 2024 and then compete against each other I would expect them to follow the same subject sequence as me so that 2 minds could work towards the same goal ... And ask each other questions and divide work amongst ourselves. Since I have been in this preparation for long so I prefer someone who has given at least one year to this exam.

Nick's

Hey I am interested

Sheetal Yadav

Hey, I am interested, although I started preparing in May 2024.

himanshu_01

Hey, I am interested, although I started preparing in May 2024.

Hi.
Looking for a serious and dedicated study partner for UPSC CSE 2024. Preferably from Delhi. Interested ones may kindly drop in their telegram IDs.