Study Buddy Study Partner 8+ hours

HotCheese

Medical Technology
Study Buddy
Hi! Im currently studying for my Pre-Med Board Exam this August and aiming to study 8-10 hours a day. I am cramming as much as I can so I need a study partner who is motivated and have a strict schedule. Im fine with you studying a different subject since I prefer to have a quiet study session. I use the Forest app and study for 2 hrs with 10 mins break. We can do group study sessions but I would like it if it was one on one, since I have learned (in a hard way) that studying with groups distract me sometimes. Please give me a message if youre up for it! I will wait for youu

khanhkhanh24051999

Study Buddy
Hi! Im currently studying for my Pre-Med Board Exam this August and aiming to study 8-10 hours a day. I am cramming as much as I can so I need a study partner who is motivated and have a strict schedule. Im fine with you studying a different subject since I prefer to have a quiet study session. I use the Forest app and study for 2 hrs with 10 mins break. We can do group study sessions but I would like it if it was one on one, since I have learned (in a hard way) that studying with groups distract me sometimes. Please give me a message if youre up for it! I will wait for youu
hello, have you found your study partner yet?