Study Buddy Study group for medical student girls

D

Deleted member 39666

Hello Girls of Mooclab !! I hope you're all doing fine ! :D

My name is Sarah. I am a third/forth year medical student in Belgium. I am looking for study buddies (girls) with whom I can study together online(I can do better with the presence of others). My preferred study time is morning. I usually wake up very early. I love pomodoro method and I use it regurlarly. I hope besides finding studdy buddies to find friends with whom I can share a lot of things besides study. I love socialization and love to meet new people and discover new mindset. I love getting new knowledge. A plus, would be that I love spirituality as a believer!

We all have a hard time to study on this period of time and especially alone. That's why the best solution for now would be to study together online. For this purpose, I created a group for medical student girls. A group in which we have all the same goal : "To become one day a doctor". The group is open only to girls who are studying medicine. We would be very happy to welcome you in this group, so don't hesitate to DM me :D !

For those who are interested to join us, here the information you have to know :

- We use pomodoro technique.
- The meeting is on Google Meet.
- We have a group chat on telegram.
- Camera on/desk cam
- We take breaks together, what can we do during breaks ? : share what we have learned during the work session, get to know each other with a game (we turn the wheel with questions) or friendly chat !
- We are currently almost 60 girls in the group chat but less than 10 are in the study meeting.
- The schedule meeting is 24/7. You can join any time. Practical if we have different time zones.
- You just have to be a girl and a med student.

You're welcome to join anytime !! I would be happy to actually have the honor to meet you <3!

My name is Sarah. I am a third/forth year medical student in Belgium. I am looking for study buddies (girls) with whom I can study together online(I can do better with the presence of others). My preferred study time is morning. I usually wake up very early. I love pomodoro method and I use it regurlarly. I hope besides finding studdy buddies to find friends with whom I can share a lot of things besides study. I love socialization and love to meet new people and discover new mindset. I love getting new knowledge. A plus, would be that I love spirituality as a believer!

We all have a hard time to study on this period of time and especially alone. That's why the best solution for now would be to study together online. For this purpose, I created a group for medical student girls. A group in which we have all the same goal : "To become one day a doctor". The group is open only to girls who are studying medicine. We would be very happy to welcome you in this group, so don't hesitate to DM me :D !

For those who are interested to join us, here the information you have to know :

- Camera on/desk cam
- We take breaks together, what can we do during breaks ? : share what we have learned during the work session, get to know each other with a game (we turn the wheel with questions) or friendly chat !
- We are currently almost 60 girls in the group chat but less than 10 are in the study meeting.
- The schedule meeting is 24/7. You can join any time. Practical if we have different time zones.

You're welcome to join anytime !! I would be happy to actually have the honor to meet you <3!
Interested

zahra.

- Camera on/desk cam

Hi i would love to join i am a female i am from holland.It would be a honor to study ith you guys cause i need some motivation.How can i join?

DRSARA

- Camera on/desk cam

Interested how can i join you ladies

Divya Bharti

Hey i am interested

- Camera on/desk cam

DRSARA

- Camera on/desk cam

Interessé

Hannah_

- Camera on/desk cam

Can I join