Study Buddy Study group for girls only on telegram and google meet

SarahMD_98

Medical Student
Study Buddy
Hii,
I am Sarah, a soon-to-be 4th year medical student.
I created a study group for girls on telegram, long time ago on 2021. It helped all the girls during the lockdown and is still helping until now. We've became quite closed to each other, throughout these years. We're always eager to welcome new members in our little family and would like more girls to enjoy a good study environment while making good friends in the process. So feel free to message me if you're interested to join us <3 We study on google meet and have breaks on another meet called "break room". The link is open 24/7. You can join whenever you want after your Gmail address is added to the meeting link.

Last edited:

Afia Arobi

Hii,
I am Sarah, a soon-to-be 4th year medical student.
I created a study group for girls on telegram, long time ago on 2021. It helped all the girls during the lockdown and is still helping until now. We've became quite closed to each other, throughout these years. We're always eager to welcome new members in our little family and would like more girls to enjoy a good study environment while making good friends in the process. So feel free to message me if you're interested to join us <3 We study on google meet and have breaks on another meet called "break room". The link is open 24/7. You can join whenever you want after your Gmail address is added to the meeting link.
Interested