Study Buddy study buddy

venus333

hello! i am currently in secondary school (15 year old) and i am looking for someone to study with. preferably female around my age. we can schedule zoom meetings, help each other with subjects, and just keep each other accountable for our study process. we can get to know more about each other first before studying together online ofc, im sure we will find something that works! i am also very flexible so no worries

Crenia

hello! i am currently in secondary school (15 year old) and i am looking for someone to study with. preferably female around my age. we can schedule zoom meetings, help each other with subjects, and just keep each other accountable for our study process. we can get to know more about each other first before studying together online ofc, im sure we will find something that works! i am also very flexible so no worries
hey! im interested! im 15 years old as well. idk how to add people on zoom, but i think you need my email? dm me and ill give you it!

D

Deleted member 54016

Hey there!
I’m 16 year old currently preparing for an entrance exam .i would love to study with u. Dm me if interested

Lucas Sanders

I also wanted to draw your attention to a service that can help you write a lot of research if you don't have enough motivation or time - writix.com/top-writers There are top writers who will write a very cool text.
hello! im interested!

Last edited:

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Nice to see this post..be motive..be plan..all the best buddy..u said female only..so if u need any ideas or plans dm freely..

Farhafar

having exams in less than 2 months
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi I am 15 and a female, Id like to study with u