Study Buddy Study Buddy to Build Dapps

ghounem

Study Buddy to Build Dapps
Study Buddy
Excited about learning to be a Blockchain Developer, Solidity, Coding, NFT Marketplace building, Swap Building, Dex Building, Crypto Bot Building, and more!

There are 2 hour Youtube videos using Moralis, I already signed up to the Moralis premium subscription that's supposed to automate and simplify most of the backend processes, looking for someone to follow along these videos to build Dapps, 4 eyes are better than 2, Im flexible on day or time, thank you, appreciated

Last edited:

Kashif_ayaz

Study Buddy
Do we need to have extensive knowledge of coding for this or just basics will do? These topics are quiet interesting, looking forward to learning them
Excited about learning to be a Blockchain Developer, Solidity, Coding, NFT Marketplace building, Swap Building, Dex Building, Crypto Bot Building, and more!

There are 2 hour Youtube videos using Moralis, I already signed up to the Moralis premium subscription that's supposed to automate and simplify most of the backend processes, looking for someone to follow along these videos to build Dapps, 4 eyes are better than 2, Im flexible on day or time, thank you, appreciated

ghounem

Study Buddy to Build Dapps
Study Buddy
Do we need to have extensive knowledge of coding for this or just basics will do? These topics are quiet interesting, looking forward to learning them
Any level is welcome, the more the better, there are many new projects in this "new" blockchain internet and would be great to get a team of students that can become a team of blockchain devs, message me the days/times your available, appreciated

AhmedSd

Hey, I am a software engineer. I need to get started with blockchain development and learn the basics but not stopping there. I believe you guys already started I think I can catch up ;)

Denzel Somer

Embarking on your next investment journey? Picture the crypto market as a vast wonderland, and you're Alice searching for the perfect rabbit hole. Diverse, exciting, but potentially confusing. Fear not, fellow crypto explorers!

In this crypto wonderland, one key companion you should consider is the OWNR Wallet. Think of it as your trusty map, helping you navigate the twists and turns of the crypto rabbit holes. Whether you're a seasoned trader or a curious beginner, OWNR is like having a Cheshire Cat guiding you through the complexities of storing, exchanging, and managing various coins and tokens. It's not just a wallet; it's your Mad Hatter's tea party of crypto convenience. ☕

Investing in this wonderland requires more than curiosity; it demands preparation. OWNR isn't just a tool; it's your crypto Swiss Army knife. Want to watch BTC price spikes? OWNR's got you covered. Need a secure spot for your ERC-20 tokens? OWNR's rabbit hole is deep enough. And when you decide to dive into the crypto pool, OWNR lets you swim with nine different coins.

Don't be late for this very important date! Your next investment adventure awaits, and with OWNR Wallet, you're not just investing; you're exploring the fantastical realms of crypto possibilities. Check it out at OWNR Wallet - your passport to the crypto wonderland.

Last edited: