Study Buddy Study buddy needed for aviation

gia2002

Gia - Aviation
Study Buddy
Hey guys! This is my first time on the site and first time positing so I’m not too sure if I’m doing this right! But my name is Gia, I’m 20 years old and I’m studying for my private pilots license!! I’m studying at a part 61 school and I’m doing ground school all on my own. I’m at the very beginning of my PPL. I’ve only gotten 6 hours of flying time and I’ve barely started studying ground school. I’m looking for a study buddy!!! Message me and we can figure something out. :)

Captain

Hey guys! This is my first time on the site and first time positing so I’m not too sure if I’m doing this right! But my name is Gia, I’m 20 years old and I’m studying for my private pilots license!! I’m studying at a part 61 school and I’m doing ground school all on my own. I’m at the very beginning of my PPL. I’ve only gotten 6 hours of flying time and I’ve barely started studying ground school. I’m looking for a study buddy!!! Message me and we can figure something out. :)
Hi Gia, how are you? I'm Gabriel by name. Currently a student pilot,I've however done Private pilot ground school, Instrument rating ground school, and Commercial Pilot ground school. I'd be glad to help you out. Here's my WhatsApp number +2348074515060,we can be study buddies.. Godspeed on your studies