Study Buddy Study buddy- 5 hours at least every day till June (hardworking, strict, motivated)

minaxoh

1) No video calling/zoom, just text messages/dms of an app we choose
2) We could use fiveable to track our studying.
3) We will share daily timetable
4) This is very important but we need to try to study 5 hours every single day (unless of course due to any circumstances)
5) We will check on each other and motivate each other to study continously.
6)AT the end of the day, we can share what we studying, topics pending and how it was like all together

Hi, my online name is Mina. I am an alevel student who has really really high aspirations. I've been lacking in motivation lately and want to pull that back as soon as possible. I have only 11 weeks left to my exams and I can't afford to slack right now.

I want to aim to study for 5 hours every single day even school days and increase that to 8 hours on weekends. Though the five hours is the limit, we can aim to do more especially closer to our exams. I need a study buddy who can motivate me, is extremely discipline, and continous hard worker. I will put 100% in and would love someone who is willing to match my energy.

I'm hoping for a female student though its okay otherwise. I would love to have a study buddy :)

Shaily

Study Buddy
4) This is very important but we need to try to study 5 hours every single day (unless of course due to any circumstances)
6)AT the end of the day, we can share what we studying, topics pending and how it was like all together

Hi, my online name is Mina. I am an alevel student who has really really high aspirations. I've been lacking in motivation lately and want to pull that back as soon as possible. I have only 11 weeks left to my exams and I can't afford to slack right now.

I want to aim to study for 5 hours every single day even school days and increase that to 8 hours on weekends. Though the five hours is the limit, we can aim to do more especially closer to our exams. I need a study buddy who can motivate me, is extremely discipline, and continous hard worker. I will put 100% in and would love someone who is willing to match my energy.

I'm hoping for a female student though its okay otherwise. I would love to have a study buddy

Shaily

Study Buddy
Hey..Shaily this side...I'm 17 yrs old and pursing pcm stream...i need a passionate study buddy...if u want then we can study together...any time will be suitable to me

Emiliya

I'm hoping for a female student though its okay otherwise. I would love to have a study buddy :)
Hii! I am medical student from Bulgaria, right now i am in sesson, which means i only have exams, so i need to study a lot. I am more motivated, when i study with someone, so it will be very nice, if u want to study together.

Shaily

Study Buddy
Hii! I am medical student from Bulgaria, right now i am in sesson, which means i only have exams, so i need to study a lot. I am more motivated, when i study with someone, so it will be very nice, if u want to study together.
Yeaa sure..pls tell me where should i contact u and then we can study together

julirey

Let's get this done!
Study Buddy
Hi! I'm a nursing student from Argentina. Final exams weeks are coming, at least for me, so I'd love to join you!

Walter Phillips

Sometimes it is quite difficult to adjust to the work mode, especially after an active weekend. This applies to teaching and writing various research papers. I often go to https://writingbros.com/essay-examples/ where I read very good sample essays, research on various issues, which helps me a lot.
I want to join

Last edited: