Study Buddy Searching for language study budy

Badassjen29

Hello
I am currently pursuing my masters . I speak English and live in India. Lately I have been interested in learning korean language but have 0 motivation skills .so if anyone is interested, please let me know

miss.purple

Hello
I am currently pursuing my masters . I speak English and live in India. Lately I have been interested in learning korean language but have 0 motivation skills .so if anyone is interested, please let me know
hey I am from India too, i am just done with my Law graduation I speak English and am seeking a study partner too. i saw your post and here I am.

Bhavya Yadav

Bhavya
Study Buddy
Hello. I am from India too. I like languages a lot. I am a beginner in Spanish...and know the alphabets and few basics of Russian, Arabic and Korean. We can go for Korean together. I also have some basic material that help us start in Korean.

miss.purple

hey
Hello. I am from India too. I like languages a lot. I am a beginner in Spanish...and know the alphabets and few basics of Russian, Arabic and Korean. We can go for Korean together. I also have some basic material that help us start in Korean.
I am Definitely down if you are. That would mean a lot actually. DM me a time you are comfortable with and let's talk.