hello and thank you for stopping by to read this entry!i'm a graduating 2d animation and visual effects student at ateneo de naga university senior high school. i cram and procrastinate a LOT, and currently i have over 100+ missing assignments/performance tasks/quizzes. as an animation student, this is really bad since we value finishing our tasks on time, and i just really badly want to get out of this bad habit. i had overwhelming anxiety (it's clinically diagnosed btw so pls don't fight me over this) throughout the entire quarter of the year last year, and because of that, i was unable to submit most of my tasks and got low grades, which meant that i would need to get 87 or higher on all of my grades in my midterms to keep my scholarship.
with this, i am looking for a regular study buddy! here are my preferences for the study buddy!
- age preference: 18 and above!
- someone who also has a shit ton of backlogs
- someone who speaks english obviously but i do speak filipino
- someone who likes studying at late nights, usually until 2 am, but when i cram for deadlines, i last 'til 5 am or don't sleep at all lmao
- sometimes i also study for like an entire day nonstop so yeah there's that
- someone more extroverted than me pls im so awkward
- someone who can study with classical music or no music
- big no-no if you are: homophobic, xenophobic, racist, sexist, ableist, or any of the sort who like to discriminate people.
- we usually use google meet for school so i'd be comfortable if we use that too, but i'm okay with zoom and skype too!
- we can contact each other through google chat since you can reach me faster there, i usually reply asap! (but pls dont flood me, that shit makes me anxious)
- video calls are optional, sometimes i feel like opening my camera and sometimes i don't but hopefully we could see each other's faces from time to time )
- i'm not requiring that you be in the similar strand/course as mine, but i guess it would be a bonus if you're an art student too!
- i prefer using the pomodoro technique but we can talk about what study technique we should try out so it could be effective for both of us!
- nickname: preferably just "haru"
- age: 18
- zodiac: capricorn
- gender identity: gender fluid
- sexuality: pansexual (not literal pans okay)
- pronouns: preferably he/him but any pronouns are okay!
- relationship status: taken uwu
- likes: art, anime, indie games, writing
- you can rant in our google chat inbox about school stuff anytime if you'd like, as long as you give me a heads up before doing so! students support fellow students and you're not alone through this <3
- if we managed to get along reaaally well, you can call me anytime so we could just hang out online and talk about life, tea, strugglez, and rant about stuff! just like friends do!
- we can probably do a reward system? like we could watch a movie after a long day of work or play games together or something, that would be really cool!
that is all, i guess. sorry if this entry is quite long, i wouldn't want to post twice if ever i posted a vague "looking for study buddy" thread. thank you for taking your time to read this incredibly long post and have a great day ahead!
feel free to message me here if you are interested!
for the love of god, please please PLEASE do not ask me to draw you