Pls help me

S

SAZ

Hello there,
I have finished 2 courses requirements and I was waiting only for the things that needs grading.
But unfortunately few days later they were not available nether in the courses that are in progress nor in the completed courses.
I whish there is a way to retrieve them cause I don't have time to go again and reattend these courses.

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Hello there,
I have finished 2 courses requirements and I was waiting only for the things that needs grading.
But unfortunately few days later they were not available nether in the courses that are in progress nor in the completed courses.
I whish there is a way to retrieve them cause I don't have time to go again and reattend these courses.
This article from the Coursera Help Center may be relevant to your issue:

I submitted my assignment, but it's missing

If you submitted your assignment, but you don't see a confirmation that you submitted it, you may have saved it as a draft instead of submitting.
To check for a saved draft on Coursera's new platform:
  1. Open the course the assignment is in.
  2. Click Assignments and open the assignment you want to check for a saved draft.
  3. Click My submission.
  4. If your assignment has been saved as a draft, you'll be able to see and edit it. If you can see your assignment, but you can't edit it, that means you submitted the assignment.
  5. To submit your saved draft, click Submit at the bottom of the page. If your assignment was submitted but you didn't pass, you can choose Retake.
If you don't see any record of an assignment that you're sure you submitted:
  • You may have accidentally created a second Coursera account and submitted the assignment from that account. Try checking for a second account.
  • You may need to clear your cache & cookies, then re-load the page, to see the update after you submit an assignment.

Upvote 0