Study Buddy Need An Entrance aspirant Female Study Buddy

• Thread starter Deleted member 28299
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 28299

Heyya!
I need a dedicated female entrance aspirant (it would b highly appreciable if you r a neet aspirant!) who can study with me for as long as 8 hrs a day. The situation right now is really disturbing and I have to study all by myself alone at home, so through this we can motivate each other to study for longer durations which will help us to keep in pace!
The schedule will be according to the concordant of both the parties! If you want we can talk about our daily targets nd prep in breaks and this will help us to know each other better. At the end of the day, we will just honestly check out what each of us have studied. Doesn't matter if its more than 2 or 5 girls, we can make a small dedicated group together! Let's just try it out for a week nd see if it works!
Thank you! Highly appreciate if it would b a neet aspirant, but any other entrance aspirant are also welcome!

naman1027

naman is my cousin im heet lol
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey i am not a girl so i hope thats not a problem. but i am looking for good people to study w consistently. to study w someone like you who studies for 8 hours feels powerful. i want to be like that. i can motivate quite well still not the best but i would wish only the best for you and help you to go in that direction. let me know :) Thank you

Namu

Study Buddy
Heyya!
I need a dedicated female entrance aspirant (it would b highly appreciable if you r a neet aspirant!) who can study with me for as long as 8 hrs a day. The situation right now is really disturbing and I have to study all by myself alone at home, so through this we can motivate each other to study for longer durations which will help us to keep in pace!
The schedule will be according to the concordant of both the parties! If you want we can talk about our daily targets nd prep in breaks and this will help us to know each other better. At the end of the day, we will just honestly check out what each of us have studied. Doesn't matter if its more than 2 or 5 girls, we can make a small dedicated group together! Let's just try it out for a week nd see if it works!
Thank you! Highly appreciate if it would b a neet aspirant, but any other entrance aspirant are also welcome!
Hello! I’m a NEET aspirant as well, and I’d love to study with you!

D

Deleted member 29645

Heyya!
hey.!! i am jee aspirant..i really want to study 8 hours ....would u like to have meas your study buddy?

D

Deleted member 28299

I’m mostly a morning-noon person! I can study at any time of the day tho, no hesitance ✨✨ wbu??
ok then we will adjust according to that ! plz msg for further queries!

Ananya 39

Study Buddy
Heyya!
Hey ! I am neet 2021 aspirant too! I'd like to join you

D

Deleted member 16548

Heyya!
Hi! I am a girl and I hv PCB. I am prepping for both NEET and PAT/ICAR. May I join you ?

Vishakha Dwivedi

Heyya!
Hey I am a NEET 2022 aspirant and would like to Study .

Suramisu

Heyya!
Hey there! I'm a neet aspirant too. I'm down to be a be a part of the group.