Study Buddy Need a study buddy! :)

ec0801

Hiii! I'm 19 years old and I'm finishing my 2nd year in college. I really get distracted or maybe it's because I'm lazy and put things til last minute lol. Anyways, I'm looking for someone who wants to just study whenever needed, not really looking for anyone specific and we don't need to be studying for the same subject! Basically I'm taking a lot of classes that are pretty different from each other, sociology, western civ, east asian cultures is the main! :)

Some things you should know i guess... I'm really into kpop lol and music so basically anyone can create a conversation with me relating to it! I'm also based in America, but I honestly stay up really late just let me know! :)

r.shara22

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hiii! I'm 19 years old and I'm finishing my 2nd year in college. I really get distracted or maybe it's because I'm lazy and put things til last minute lol. Anyways, I'm looking for someone who wants to just study whenever needed, not really looking for anyone specific and we don't need to be studying for the same subject! Basically I'm taking a lot of classes that are pretty different from each other, sociology, western civ, east asian cultures is the main! :)

Some things you should know i guess... I'm really into kpop lol and music so basically anyone can create a conversation with me relating to it! I'm also based in America, but I honestly stay up really late just let me know! :)
Hey I am Rashad, a 1st-year medicine student from Jordan
looking for a study buddy to motivate each other and study together and I found your request also
so please inform me if you're still interested

and I prefer to communicate on other platforms if that doesn't matter to you because it's kinda hard here to keep in contact

psst: I'm not much into kpop lol

Pame

Hi there, I'm Pame, i'm looking for a study buddy, if you are interested just let me know :)

rkive

Study Buddy
Hi there, I'm Pame, i'm looking for a study buddy, if you are interested just let me know :)
Hey!
You wanna study on Google meet/zoom?
I'm a girl , studying medical 1st year I'm also a k-pop fan!!

medicine_student

Study Buddy
Hey I am Rashad, a 1st-year medicine student from Jordan
looking for a study buddy to motivate each other and study together and I found your request also
so please inform me if you're still interested

and I prefer to communicate on other platforms if that doesn't matter to you because it's kinda hard here to keep in contact

psst: I'm not much into kpop lol
Hey I'm currently preparing for medical school . I would love to study with u. If interested dm me....