Study Buddy Need a Study Buddy/Study Ambience

karissa

Study Buddy
Study Buddy
Hey everyone!
This is Karissa from New Delhi. I'm looking for a Study partner who can provide me with perfect study ambience. I don't want you on mute... I wanna hear those sounds of pens clicking, papers flipping and keypad ticking. Would prefer some interaction too (need authentic class ambience and no bullshit). Preferred language would be English and time zone ain't an issue for me. Just reply to this and we'll schedule a study session asap.
Thank you.

Tastudies

Study Buddy
Hey everyone!
This is Karissa from New Delhi. I'm looking for a Study partner who can provide me with perfect study ambience. I don't want you on mute... I wanna hear those sounds of pens clicking, papers flipping and keypad ticking. Would prefer some interaction too (need authentic class ambience and no bullshit). Preferred language would be English and time zone ain't an issue for me. Just reply to this and we'll schedule a study session asap.
Thank you.
Hey. Can I join you?

Siddhi Shetty

Study Buddy
Hey everyone!
This is Karissa from New Delhi. I'm looking for a Study partner who can provide me with perfect study ambience. I don't want you on mute... I wanna hear those sounds of pens clicking, papers flipping and keypad ticking. Would prefer some interaction too (need authentic class ambience and no bullshit). Preferred language would be English and time zone ain't an issue for me. Just reply to this and we'll schedule a study sess
Hey Karissa!
I am from Mumbai. and I am down for this study session.

anneliese

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi Karissa, I'm in university studying for exams and assignments for my undergrad! message me on whatsapp (+1 613 796 9878) if you wanna do a study session, I like your idea of not muting each other so we can have the ambience of a classroom as well as some interaction :)

Mllewxlf

Hey everyone!
Thank you.
Hey!

This is Melanie from France. Do you want to study together?

PEED100rav

Group Manager
Hey everyone!
Thank you.
Hey I am a UPSC aspirant. I was looking for something like that would you add me? thank you.

Karthik01

Study Buddy
From India , Exams are coming up for me, I would love join any study groups from everning till midnight.

Last edited: