Study Buddy Need a Buddy to study and grow in every aspect of life.

Siddhant

Modern day nerd.
Study Buddy
No preferences as such. Just be open to teaching ,learning and studying. Can adjust time of study batches according to you.
I've got a lot of stuff to study so I need a companion wo can push me even further. Need to set new limits and break the old ones.
For more info you can check my profile.
Signing off.

emty99

Hello! I am interested in being your study buddy. I am writing my master's thesis and tend to procrastinate a lot. I've decorated and cleaned and garnened for the half of the year yet was only able to submit my Chapter 1. I badly need help.

Siddhant

Modern day nerd.
Study Buddy
Hello! I am interested in being your study buddy. I am writing my master's thesis and tend to procrastinate a lot. I've decorated and cleaned and garnened for the half of the year yet was only able to submit my Chapter 1. I badly need help.
Sure share your discord.

vSam.m

Wannabe nerd.
Study Buddy
Hi, I am just going to college this year. I may be in the younger range, 18 yr old. I have been tackling financial and investment knowledge to grow my wealth and prepare myself for a more sustainable future. Also, I am about to start my major in Computer Science here in New York. I would love to join you guys and talk, discuss, and share our ideas.

Siddhant

Modern day nerd.
Study Buddy
Hi, I am just going to college this year. I may be in the younger range, 18 yr old. I have been tackling financial and investment knowledge to grow my wealth and prepare myself for a more sustainable future. Also, I am about to start my major in Computer Science here in New York. I would love to join you guys and talk, discuss, and share our ideas.
sure add on discord

Ankita Singh

No preferences as such. Just be open to teaching ,learning and studying. Can adjust time of study batches according to you.
I've got a lot of stuff to study so I need a companion wo can push me even further. Need to set new limits and break the old ones.
For more info you can check my profile.
Signing off.
Hey I'm ready to be your study partner ........i also want a serious study partner

radha_saj

Study Buddy
Hey I'm ready to be your study partner ........i also want a serious study partner
hey ankita. my name is radha. i'd love to be your study partner. i want someone who'll keep me accountable. i recently finished an entrance exam and took a small break. but i want to start studying again and i was looking for a serious study partner too. i'd love to join you

Siddhant

Modern day nerd.
Study Buddy
hey ankita. my name is radha. i'd love to be your study partner. i want someone who'll keep me accountable. i recently finished an entrance exam and took a small break. but i want to start studying again and i was looking for a serious study partner too. i'd love to join you
u should add me up on discord and we can make a study group for the study sessions..hit back if youre interested. ASAP!

Satiricmotion

Hi, your post caught my eyes since I'm also been procrastinating a lot in doing my thesis. I need study buddies to keep me accountable :( so may I join?