Study Buddy Looking for study partner; Study methods-Medicine

Tastudies

Study Buddy
I'm a 3rd year medical student in Malaysia. I was away from studies for a while (Uni holidays). I want to gear up and study efficiently. lately I had been feeling lost and demotivated. I really want to achieve my study goals and do good in exams and learn.

I would love it if we can study together and exchange knowledge. We can have some friendly conversations. Share away your study methods and let's be accountable.
if you're interested let me know. I'm okay with any platform.

PS- I'm in Internal Medicine Posting. and want someone to practice English as I only get to talk in it during class. Losing fluency :(

Samyolo20

Hello . I'm Samriddha from India. I'm a medical aspirant and looking for a study buddy. So would you like to study together?.
Waiting for your reply.

Siddhi Shetty

Study Buddy
I'm a 3rd year medical student in Malaysia. I was away from studies for a while (Uni holidays). I want to gear up and study efficiently. lately I had been feeling lost and demotivated. I really want to achieve my study goals and do good in exams and learn.

I would love it if we can study together and exchange knowledge. We can have some friendly conversations. Share away your study methods and let's be accountable.
if you're interested let me know. I'm okay with any platform.

PS- I'm in Internal Medicine Posting. and want someone to practice English as I only get to talk in it during class. Losing fluency :(
hey!
I am a medical aspirant......and I would love to join you.... I have telegram.