1. Dismiss Notice

Looking for Someone to Study With - I Study for 5 hours+ Per Day

Posted in 'Study Buddy' started by Megan, Dec 29, 2015.

?

Do you study better with music or without music?

1. With music. Make studying a more personal and fun activity.

20.0%
  2. Without music. Noise causes distraction for me.

70.0%
  3. I don't know...

10.0%
  1. Megan

Megan Member Study Buddy Expert

Subjects can vary. The goal of having a study-buddy here is have someone on the other end motivating you. Both people will study, but will also be in charge of nagging, motivating and encouraging their study buddy to...well, you guessed it, study! Monitoring the other person's screen is optional, but highly recommended. Think about it this way, when you go to the gym, you find yourself working harder so that people do not get a bad impression of you. Studying with another person is almost the same way.

Contact can be made through TeamViewer or Skype to screenshare and focus on the person's task at hand. Reply back to this post if interested or message me.

Most content will be graphic arts, design concept, marketing, business and coding on my end. The other study buddy may follow any subject he/she desires to study.

Good luck and study hard!

-Megan

Aly Eden and Carolyn like this.
    AD Coursera logo Build skills for a top job in any industry. Explore hundreds of business courses on Coursera today. AD Udemy logo You can learn it too! Our top-rated courses now starting at just $11.99.
  2. Carolyn

Carolyn Founder at MoocLab Staff Member

Hi @Megan.
    Thanks for your great post. I just wanted to make you aware that MoocLab also has a Study Group tool where group members can share and work on documents together and arrange virtual meet-ups using Google Hangout. You can create your own private study group and invite other MoocLab members to join. Take a look here: Study Groups | MoocLab - Connecting People to Online Learning

3. TutorXvalley

TutorXvalley New Member Study Buddy Expert

TutorXValley Pakistan’s Leading Virtual Educational Organization base of over hundreds of teachers and students from different countries of world.
    TutorXValley offers a wide range of academic subjects. Sessions can be set up as private or students may form groups for tutoring. Private sessions offer intense individual assistance, but groups sessions can also be beneficial with decreased economic costs and the use of team-based approach that the business program encourages.

We Offer a wide range of subjects:
    Accounting
    Maths
    English
    Arabic
    Management
    Science
    Statistics
    Programming Language
    Computer Engineering
    Civil Engineering
    Computer Science
    Biology
    Calculus
    Integration
    Financial Accounting
    Many More..!!

We Also Provide Different Languages Course:
    English Language
    Chinese Language
    Arabic Language
    Hindi Language
    Russian Language
    Urdu Language
    and Many More…!!!

Contact Us
    URL: www.tutorxvalley.com
    Facebook:www.facebook.com/tutorxvalley
    E-mail: farrukh@tutorxvalley.com
    E-mail: Info@tutorxvalley.com
    Mob# +92345-6086086
    Skype I.D: farrukh782
    Skype I.D: TutorxValley (Official Account)
    Whatsapp: +92345-6086086

Note: Our representative are welcoming you 24/7 for all your queries and problems.

4. mohammed berehil

mohammed berehil New Member Study Buddy Expert

Hi! Im interested on your offer but after 12 march,ihave programme for learning several subjects if you're interested contact me
    best of luck

5. Yes for sure just give us your contact details or contact us through our e-mail or contact details.

Thanks

6. Ahmedpharma

Ahmedpharma New Member Study Buddy

Great . I am looking for that too but in the field of business study to gave online certified MBA.It is really pationate and motivating what you wrote. I hope you good luck