Study Buddy looking for neet 2022 female study buddy asap

srushti03

my attempt in neet 2021 was unsuccessful. i need a neet a female study partner for neet 2022. no zoom or google meet is required. just the one whom i can follow my schedule and discuss topics with. we can motivate each other and complete day to day schedule.

D

Deleted member 44559

my attempt in neet 2021 was unsuccessful. i need a neet a female study partner for neet 2022. no zoom or google meet is required. just the one whom i can follow my schedule and discuss topics with. we can motivate each other and complete day to day schedule.
Sane here we can study together

Tania Pal

heyy i am also looking for someone like that..do you want to pair up?

Blue16

Varsha
hey id love to study with you too :D

BLING BLING

I’m in, but PCB not NEET